Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeHarrison: If one person doesn't get the job done ... Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Harrison: If one person doesn't get the job done ...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Wallace108

Wallace108

Harrison: If one person doesn't get the job done ... Empty
PostSubject: Harrison: If one person doesn't get the job done ...   Harrison: If one person doesn't get the job done ... EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 12:58 am

... it looks bad for the whole squad

By Ed Bouchette, Pittsburgh Post-Gazette

A perturbed James Harrison suggests that if the Steelers defense cannot play better than it has, they must make some changes. He did not say who should be involved in those changes, but made it clear the defensive scheme is not to blame.

"Every man needs to do his job, take care of his responsibilities," Harrison fumed after the Houston Texans gouged his defense Sunday. "It's not the scheme, it's not other BS; it's each man doing his job, and, right now, every man is not doing his job, period."

How's that?

"People are getting beat. You have to come out there and work the man who's in front of you, and we're not doing that right now."

Harrison pointed no fingers, at least not specifically, in the direction of any individuals.

Read more: http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/11277/1179589-66-0.stm?cmpid=steelers.xml#ixzz1ZmmnYeD3
----------------------------------------------

WOW!! I think Harrison said what a lot of fans are thinking ... we can't keep the status quo. Players either have to step up or sit down.

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.
Back to top Go down
http://www.steelersxtreme.com/
SteelersYak

SteelersYak

PostSubject: Re: Harrison: If one person doesn't get the job done ...   Harrison: If one person doesn't get the job done ... EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 1:03 am

I think Harrison just turned the stove on and some players may be a little closer to the pot of hot water than others.

I just hope that thing doesn't have to get brought to a boil and they are able to get things back on track.

Wallace108

PostSubject: Re: Harrison: If one person doesn't get the job done ...   Harrison: If one person doesn't get the job done ... EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 1:15 am

BGSU A Dub wrote:
I think Harrison just turned the stove on and some players may be a little closer to the pot of hot water than others.

I just hope that thing doesn't have to get brought to a boil and they are able to get things back on track.
I don't think things can get back on track until some changes are made, on both sides of the ball. I'm not giving up on the season. We can turn it around, but certain players need to be replaced. It's been a long time since I remember our defense looking as bad as it did in the first quarter against the Texans.

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.
Back to top Go down
http://www.steelersxtreme.com/
stlrtruck

stlrtruck

PostSubject: Re: Harrison: If one person doesn't get the job done ...   Harrison: If one person doesn't get the job done ... EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 8:27 am

Go on James, layeth the smacketh Harrison: If one person doesn't get the job done ... 1824088959 down on their candy arses Harrison: If one person doesn't get the job done ... 3102619762 Harrison: If one person doesn't get the job done ... 903924208 Harrison: If one person doesn't get the job done ... 2472506995

1 NATION
STEELERS NATION Harrison: If one person doesn't get the job done ... 3056903510

I am the MAN that created the MYTH that started the LEGEND

Don't choose good when greatness is available!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Harrison: If one person doesn't get the job done ...   Harrison: If one person doesn't get the job done ... Empty

Back to top Go down

Harrison: If one person doesn't get the job done ...
Page 1 of 1