Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeSteelers' Harrison cleared for return to practice Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Steelers' Harrison cleared for return to practice

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Buddha Bus

Buddha Bus

Steelers' Harrison cleared for return to practice Empty
PostSubject: Steelers' Harrison cleared for return to practice   Steelers' Harrison cleared for return to practice EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 6:55 pm

By Pittsburgh Tribune-Review
Monday, October 31, 2011

James Harrison said on his Twitter account that he has been cleared to return to practice but is likely out Sunday against the visiting Baltimore Ravens.

The Steelers ouside linebacker had been sidelined since fracturing a right orbital bone Oct. 2 against Houston.

Harrison has missed the last Steelers' last four games, and last week the perennial Pro Bowler said his eye is still sensitive to light. Harrison had been dealing with double vision shortly after the injury that resulted from a collision with Houston Texans offensive tackle Duane Brown.

"Saw the doctor today," Harrison wrote on Twitter. "Looks like I won't be playing this weekend but at least I'm cleared for practice."

Read more: Steelers' Harrison cleared for return to practice - Pittsburgh Tribune-Review http://www.pittsburghlive.com/x/pittsburghtrib/sports/steelers/s_764803.html#ixzz1cP2X3bFe

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Great news, but I was really hoping he would make it back in time for the Ravens game this week. Couple that with the very real possibility of Woodley not playing and we may have a problem on our hands. We need to pressure Flacco early and often to get him rattled and doubting himself. That will be hard to do without our bookend monsters on the field.

Back to top Go down
Buddha Bus

Buddha Bus

PostSubject: Re: Steelers' Harrison cleared for return to practice   Steelers' Harrison cleared for return to practice EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 6:59 pm

Harrison won't play for Steelers against Baltimore
Monday, October 31, 2011
By Ed Bouchette, Pittsburgh Post-Gazette

Not long after his agent said "Unless something happens, he will play this week," linebacker James Harrison said he will not.

Harrison, in a Twitter message this evening, said that he "Saw the doctor today. Looks like I won't be playing this weekend but at least I'm cleared for practice."

Earlier, agent Bill Prise said "I think that is possible" that Harrison wojuld play against Baltimore Sunday night.

"Unless something happens, he will play this week," Parise said.

Parise said Harrison's eye improved tremendously from Thursday to Saturday and the four-time All-Pro linebacker wanted to play but doctors would not let him.

Read more: http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/11304/1186519-100.stm?cmpid=steelers.xml#ixzz1cP3dbeck

Back to top Go down
fer69

fer69

PostSubject: Re: Steelers' Harrison cleared for return to practice   Steelers' Harrison cleared for return to practice EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 7:08 pm

Steelers' Harrison cleared for return to practice 2913999526 i hope Woodley is gonna be healthy enough to play sunday tho
Back to top Go down
Buddha Bus

Buddha Bus

PostSubject: Re: Steelers' Harrison cleared for return to practice   Steelers' Harrison cleared for return to practice EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 7:10 pm

fer69 wrote:
Steelers' Harrison cleared for return to practice 2913999526 i hope Woodley is gonna be healthy enough to play sunday tho

He says he will, but I'm not so sure. Even if he does, he's not going to be 100%.

Anybody have the word on Farrior's injury status?

Back to top Go down
fer69

fer69

PostSubject: Re: Steelers' Harrison cleared for return to practice   Steelers' Harrison cleared for return to practice EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 10:31 pm

just heard on monday night football that Harrison and Woodley are playing for sure this sunday
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Steelers' Harrison cleared for return to practice   Steelers' Harrison cleared for return to practice Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1