Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeShould we start a pool Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Should we start a pool

Go down 
+3
SteelersYak
Wallace108
supytalpeht
7 posters
AuthorMessage
supytalpeht

Should we start a pool Empty
PostSubject: Should we start a pool   Should we start a pool EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 9:27 pm

on how many people get trampled tomorrow morning?
Back to top Go down
Wallace108

Wallace108

PostSubject: Re: Should we start a pool   Should we start a pool EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 10:30 pm

This sounds like an opportunity for Buddha to start a poll. Should we start a pool 3798349058

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.
Back to top Go down
http://www.steelersxtreme.com/
SteelersYak

SteelersYak

PostSubject: Re: Should we start a pool   Should we start a pool EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 11:29 pm

Black Friday = everyone loses their fucking minds. Should we start a pool 4155090390

Wallace108

PostSubject: Re: Should we start a pool   Should we start a pool EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 12:42 am

I'm keeping alive my streak of not shopping on Black Friday. If it wasn't for work, I wouldn't even leave the house.

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.
Back to top Go down
http://www.steelersxtreme.com/
Buddha Bus

Buddha Bus

PostSubject: Re: Should we start a pool   Should we start a pool EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 2:49 pm

I made it and no one died as far as I know where I was. It was quite the mob scene, but the lines did move fairly well as could be expected considering the amount of humanity piling into the places I went. The biggest problem I encountered was the overwhelming smell of B.O. we hit walking into Best Buy. Is it too much to ask for you to wash your assholes before going shopping in a crush of people? At least try to hit Carlin's 4 key areas.... armpits, asshole, crotch and teeth. Sweet Jesus!

Back to top Go down
JonM229

JonM229

PostSubject: Re: Should we start a pool   Should we start a pool EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 3:41 pm

Black Friday does nothing for me since my people are already attuned to getting good deals

"Ray Rice is special.  He is a guy for all situations, as I have said before, even in an elevator." -Mike Tomlin
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jonmilles
Buddha Bus

Buddha Bus

PostSubject: Re: Should we start a pool   Should we start a pool EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 3:46 pm

JonM229 wrote:
Black Friday does nothing for me since my people are already attuned to getting good deals

Does this make me Jewish-ish? Should we start a pool 1797695198

Back to top Go down
SteelCityMom

SteelCityMom

PostSubject: Re: Should we start a pool   Should we start a pool EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 4:59 pm

Screw Black Friday, I wait for Cyber Monday. I hate people enough as it is...if I went out on Black Friday, I'd do worse things than pepper spray them.

SteelersYak

SteelersYak

PostSubject: Re: Should we start a pool   Should we start a pool EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 7:32 am

My buddy waited for 6 hours sitting on a paint can waiting for a TV. I understand that saving is great, but man... you can't put a price on my time (not to mention I was at work during that time so I was making money while he was going to spend it).

Cyber Monday, I try to do my cybering over the weekends. Should we start a pool 1797695198

Anyone know where I can get a good deal on a TV? I want to get one for my parents for Christmas.

SteelCityMom

PostSubject: Re: Should we start a pool   Should we start a pool EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 8:30 am

BGSU A Dub wrote:
My buddy waited for 6 hours sitting on a paint can waiting for a TV. I understand that saving is great, but man... you can't put a price on my time (not to mention I was at work during that time so I was making money while he was going to spend it).

Cyber Monday, I try to do my cybering over the weekends. Should we start a pool 1797695198

Anyone know where I can get a good deal on a TV? I want to get one for my parents for Christmas.

I'd start with Best Buy and Walmart.

Check out their online sites too and compare (they may have some deals and items available that aren't in store).

Nice thing about Best Buy too (if you don't feel like going in and fighting the crowd), you can shop and order online and pick it up the same day in the store (assuming it's an item they have in the store). Walmart has similar items that you can have shipped to the store, but they don't do same day pick up.

fer69

fer69

PostSubject: Re: Should we start a pool   Should we start a pool EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 7:48 pm

BGSU A Dub wrote:

i went to best buy saturday and they had a 60" tv i think it was toshiba or sharp for $799.00 (here in Ar) they had a few of those

and they also had a 55" for $499.00 or $599.00

F@(k Wallace.. Throw it to Miller
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Should we start a pool   Should we start a pool Empty

Back to top Go down

Should we start a pool
Page 1 of 1