Steelers Xtreme Forum

Homepepper spray to ensure that you get your black friday deals? Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

pepper spray to ensure that you get your black friday deals?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
supytalpeht

pepper spray to ensure that you get your black friday deals? Empty
PostSubject: pepper spray to ensure that you get your black friday deals?   pepper spray to ensure that you get your black friday deals? EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 12:43 pm

Who in their right mind uses pepper spray on fellow shoppers? What chemical imbalance is required to sit back and think that this is acceptable behavior? Yet another what the fuck is wrong with people moment.

Quote :
LOS ANGELES (AP) — A woman shot pepper spray to keep shoppers from merchandise she wanted during a Black Friday sale, and 20 people suffered minor injuries, authorities said.

The incident occurred shortly after 10:20 p.m. Thursday in a crowded Los Angeles-area Walmart as shoppers hungry for deals were let inside the store.

Police said the suspect shot the pepper spray when the coverings over the items she wanted were removed.

"Somehow she was trying to use it to gain an upper hand," police Lt. Abel Parga told The Associated Press early Friday.

He said she was apparently after some electronics and used the pepper spray to keep other shoppers at bay.

http://www.mycenturylink.com/news/read.php?rip_id=%3CD9R7KMF82%40news.ap.org%3E&ps=931&src=facebook
Back to top Go down
JonM229

JonM229

PostSubject: Re: pepper spray to ensure that you get your black friday deals?   pepper spray to ensure that you get your black friday deals? EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 12:50 pm

pepper spray to ensure that you get your black friday deals? 377219_2708527998302_1409882505_3100638_1965517174_n

"Ray Rice is special.  He is a guy for all situations, as I have said before, even in an elevator." -Mike Tomlin
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jonmilles
Wallace108

Wallace108

PostSubject: Re: pepper spray to ensure that you get your black friday deals?   pepper spray to ensure that you get your black friday deals? EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 1:30 pm

Video showing mayhem over $2 waffle makers.

http://www.twitvid.com/QM7T7

Just wait until we're fighting over the limited food supply.

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.
Back to top Go down
http://www.steelersxtreme.com/
supytalpeht

PostSubject: Re: pepper spray to ensure that you get your black friday deals?   pepper spray to ensure that you get your black friday deals? EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 2:11 pm

Wallace108 wrote:

Hanging onto those tax cuts is going to seem like an awesome idea then.
Back to top Go down
Buddha Bus

Buddha Bus

PostSubject: Re: pepper spray to ensure that you get your black friday deals?   pepper spray to ensure that you get your black friday deals? EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 2:38 pm

I survived the Black Friday chaos ( pepper spray to ensure that you get your black friday deals? 2981382511 ) last night/this morning. We hit Kohl's, Target and Best Buy. It wasn't too bad (but the line at Target was insane!). I didn't see anyone getting out of hand or being overtly rude. It was mostly peaceful and people were in generally good spirits and having fun. All in all worth it considering the great deals I got on some stuff. I probably saved about $1,000 or more last night.

Hooray for consumerism! pepper spray to ensure that you get your black friday deals? 1797695198

Back to top Go down
Wallace108

Wallace108

PostSubject: Re: pepper spray to ensure that you get your black friday deals?   pepper spray to ensure that you get your black friday deals? EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 11:22 pm

supytalpeht wrote:
Wallace108 wrote:

You're right. Companies aren't hiring and people aren't spending. Maybe if the government took away more of their money, that would make them hire and spend more.

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.
Back to top Go down
supytalpeht

PostSubject: Re: pepper spray to ensure that you get your black friday deals?   pepper spray to ensure that you get your black friday deals? EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 7:11 am

Wallace108 wrote:
supytalpeht wrote:
Wallace108 wrote:

You're right. Companies aren't hiring and people aren't spending. Maybe if the government took away more of their money, that would make them hire and spend more.

In case you didn't realize it we pretty much came as close as possible to total economic collapse a few years back and we're not exactly safe now. While I completely 100% agree that these fools need to be reigned in I also understand that our financial institution isn't much more than a shell game. Playing stupid games and pandering to your base only weakens us in an already volatile situation. My stand on economics can be related to Huntsman's stand on global warming" If 90 percent of the oncological community said something was causing cancer we’d listen to them. I respect science and the professionals behind the science so I tend to think it’s better left to the science community".

If that's not clear, I respect the economists and when the majority of them say that we need to decrease spending and increase revenue to fix this mess we should listen to them. Not play bullshit games like what's being done now. We frequently hear the line "you don't raise taxes during a recession" all I've got too say to that is you had no problems raising taxes during a recession when it was Reagan doing it. We've had these tax breaks in place for 10-11 years now and call me crazy but it doesn't exactly seem to be helping much. You can try to say it would only be worse if they repeal those tax breaks and I'll ask where did you get your crystal ball. IF you want to go by precedence look what happened when Reagan did it.

Last edited by supytalpeht on Sat Nov 26, 2011 9:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SteelersYak

SteelersYak

PostSubject: Re: pepper spray to ensure that you get your black friday deals?   pepper spray to ensure that you get your black friday deals? EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 7:30 am

See any similarities?

Wallace108

PostSubject: Re: pepper spray to ensure that you get your black friday deals?   pepper spray to ensure that you get your black friday deals? EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 10:43 am

supytalpeht wrote:
Wallace108 wrote:
supytalpeht wrote:
Wallace108 wrote:

In case you didn't realize it we pretty much came as close as possible to total economic collapse a few years back and we're not exactly safe now. While I completely 100% agree that these fools need to be reigned in I also understand that our financial institution isn't much more than a shell game. Playing stupid games and pandering to your base only weakens us in an already volatile situation. My stand on economics can be related to Huntsman's stand on global warming" If 90 percent of the oncological community said something was causing cancer we’d listen to them. I respect science and the professionals behind the science so I tend to think it’s better left to the science community".

If that's not clear, I respect the economists and when the majority of them say that we need to decrease spending and increase revenue to fix this mess we should listen to them. Not play bullshit games like what's being done now. We frequently hear the line "you don't raise taxes during a recession" all I've got too say to that is you had no problems raising taxes during a recession when it was Reagan doing it. We've had these tax breaks in place for 10-11 years now and call me crazy but it doesn't exactly seem to be helping much. You can try to say it would only be worse if they repeal those tax breaks and I'll ask where did you get your crystal ball. IF you want to go by precedence look what happened when Reagan did it.

What would the government do with the extra revenue? Instead of raising anyone's taxes, they could generate just as much, if not more, revenue by cutting waste and fraud. But that never seems to be an option. And I swear, I don't want to see Congress raise ANYONE'S taxes until THEY take pay cuts themselves as most of us have had to do. Let them lead by example.

I don't think taxes are the reason for the economic crisis we're in. The problem is that we lost our manufacturing base. Most of our good, middle-class jobs went overseas. And the reason those companies left is because it's cheaper for them to do business in other countries. I've heard company owners who have stayed and weathered the storm say that if they're taxes go up, they might not be able to stay here any longer and likely will leave as well. Rather than raising taxes, we need to be focusing on creating jobs. But that's not the role of the government. Government isn't the solution ... it's the problem.

This is a good topic for discussion, supy. We're all affected by this economy, so I'm sure we'll all have plenty to say. I plan on starting an economy/state of our country thread in the Roundtable today or tomorrow.

Back to top Go down
JonM229

JonM229

PostSubject: Re: pepper spray to ensure that you get your black friday deals?   pepper spray to ensure that you get your black friday deals? EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 1:27 pm

Wallace108 wrote:
This is a good topic for discussion, supy. We're all affected by this economy, so I'm sure we'll all have plenty to say. I plan on starting an economy/state of our country thread in the Roundtable today or tomorrow.

Good, I was about to threaten the next person to talk politics in the Off-Topic threads with pepper spray.

"Ray Rice is special.  He is a guy for all situations, as I have said before, even in an elevator." -Mike Tomlin
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jonmilles
Wallace108

Wallace108

PostSubject: Re: pepper spray to ensure that you get your black friday deals?   pepper spray to ensure that you get your black friday deals? EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 1:37 pm

JonM229 wrote:
Wallace108 wrote:

Good, I was about to threaten the next person to talk politics in the Off-Topic threads with pepper spray.
pepper spray to ensure that you get your black friday deals? 1797695198

Leave it to us to go off-topic in the off-topic forum.

Back to top Go down
Buddha Bus

Buddha Bus

PostSubject: Re: pepper spray to ensure that you get your black friday deals?   pepper spray to ensure that you get your black friday deals? EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 5:18 pm

Wallace108 wrote:
JonM229 wrote:
Wallace108 wrote:

pepper spray to ensure that you get your black friday deals? 1797695198

Leave it to us to go off-topic in the off-topic forum.

That's as much of a foul as staying ON-topic in the Hijack thread. pepper spray to ensure that you get your black friday deals? 1797695198

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: pepper spray to ensure that you get your black friday deals?   pepper spray to ensure that you get your black friday deals? Empty

Back to top Go down

pepper spray to ensure that you get your black friday deals?
Page 1 of 1