Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeChargers-Jaguars (MNF) Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Chargers-Jaguars (MNF)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Wallace108

Wallace108

Chargers-Jaguars (MNF) Empty
PostSubject: Chargers-Jaguars (MNF)   Chargers-Jaguars (MNF) EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 11:30 pm

Chargers up 38-14 with 2 minutes left. This is good for the Steelers. We need the Chargers to stay in the playoff hunt so they have something to play for when they face the Ravens.

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.
Back to top Go down
http://www.steelersxtreme.com/
Buddha Bus

Buddha Bus

PostSubject: Re: Chargers-Jaguars (MNF)   Chargers-Jaguars (MNF) EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 4:11 am

Wallace108 wrote:
Chargers up 38-14 with 2 minutes left. This is good for the Steelers. We need the Chargers to stay in the playoff hunt so they have something to play for when they face the Ravens.

I keep telling the Ravens fans around where I live that the Chargers are a sleeping giant. You never know when they will decide to wake up and go on a rampage. Ravens fans seem to be overlooking them and only worrying about the Bungals game at the end of the regular season. I hope the team is doing that too, because they could be in for a rude awakening.

Back to top Go down
SteelersYak

SteelersYak

PostSubject: Re: Chargers-Jaguars (MNF)   Chargers-Jaguars (MNF) EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 6:22 am

Jaws made a comment tonight that "If the Chargers were 0-15, Rivers would play that last game like it's the Super Bowl". I don't know what that's based on, but I hope it's true. I definitely could see playing "spoiler" as being motivation for that team.

PostSubject: Re: Chargers-Jaguars (MNF)   Chargers-Jaguars (MNF) Empty

Back to top Go down

Chargers-Jaguars (MNF)
Page 1 of 1