Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomePrisuta's Further Review vs. Jaguars Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Prisuta's Further Review vs. Jaguars

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
SteelersYak

SteelersYak

Prisuta's Further Review vs. Jaguars Empty
PostSubject: Prisuta's Further Review vs. Jaguars   Prisuta's Further Review vs. Jaguars EmptyMon Oct 06, 2014 7:53 pm

The players' theme in the locker room after defeating the Jaguars was 'stacking wins.'

JACKSONVILLE – After winning a game they seemingly had to have, the Steelers left EverBank Field convinced they’ll need another victory this coming Sunday in Cleveland every bit as badly.

“As a team we have to stack ’em,” nickel back Brice McCain maintained after his fourth-quarter pick-six helped the Steelers hold off the Jaguars, 17-9, on Sunday afternoon. “We can’t go one game here, one game there, win, lose. We got to put them together.

“Next week we have another AFC North opponent. We have to put it together like we did this week, get another ‘W.’”

McCain wasn’t the only player looking ahead to Sunday’s rematch with the Browns in the immediate aftermath of Jacksonville.

READ MORE: http://www.steelers.com/news/article-1/Prisutas-Further-Review-vs-Jaguars/8d7a0c3e-db21-47f9-a7a5-d723fe74b443

What I liked about the article is where Mitchell talked about EXECUTION. The blitz play where we had the pick six was designed to make the QB make a quick read and the team EXECUTED it perfectly. Who does the credit go to for this? Part LeBeau for calling that play when the Jags were backed up in their own end, part to the pressure, and part to McClain for "finishing the play" as Mitchell called it.

Also seems that the theme for the rest of the season is "stacking wins"

stlrtruck

PostSubject: Re: Prisuta's Further Review vs. Jaguars   Prisuta's Further Review vs. Jaguars EmptyMon Oct 06, 2014 10:40 pm

Definitely need to 'stack wins' but this upcoming game scares me with the way the browns are playing. The Steelers will need to play the way they did in Carolina for the entire 60 minutes.

Is it possible that the browns are no longer the browns we remember them as? Or is this all a façade and by mid November they'll be back to where they belong?

1 NATION
STEELERS NATION Prisuta's Further Review vs. Jaguars 3056903510

I am the MAN that created the MYTH that started the LEGEND

Don't choose good when greatness is available!
Back to top Go down
Wallace108

Wallace108

PostSubject: Re: Prisuta's Further Review vs. Jaguars   Prisuta's Further Review vs. Jaguars EmptyMon Oct 06, 2014 10:45 pm

Maybe it's just me, but I'm tired of all the empty talk. I want action. Isn't stacking wins always the goal? I've never heard of a team wanting to stack losses. Well, except the Colts when they had a chance to draft Luck. Prisuta's Further Review vs. Jaguars 1797695198

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.
Back to top Go down
http://www.steelersxtreme.com/
SteelersYak

SteelersYak

PostSubject: Re: Prisuta's Further Review vs. Jaguars   Prisuta's Further Review vs. Jaguars EmptyTue Oct 07, 2014 7:31 am

"Suck for Luck" Prisuta's Further Review vs. Jaguars 3562723908 Prisuta's Further Review vs. Jaguars 1549491426

Steelerella

PostSubject: Re: Prisuta's Further Review vs. Jaguars   Prisuta's Further Review vs. Jaguars EmptyTue Oct 07, 2014 2:52 pm

I remember something Ryan Clark used to say, "Stacking wins different from piling up wins. You stack wins, like you stack money. But laundry, trash piles up"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Prisuta's Further Review vs. Jaguars   Prisuta's Further Review vs. Jaguars Empty

Back to top Go down

Prisuta's Further Review vs. Jaguars
Page 1 of 1