Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeAntonio Brown Steelers' MVP Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Antonio Brown Steelers' MVP

Go down 
+2
Wallace108
SteelCityMom
6 posters
AuthorMessage
SteelCityMom

SteelCityMom

Antonio Brown Steelers' MVP Empty
PostSubject: Antonio Brown Steelers' MVP   Antonio Brown Steelers' MVP EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 1:41 pm

By Mark Kaboly, PITTSBURGH TRIBUNE-REVIEW
Thursday, December 29, 2011
Last updated: 1:01 pm

Antonio Brown was named the Steelers' MVP by a vote by his teammates today making him the youngest player to win the award in more than 20 years.

Brown, a second-year man out of Central Michigan, joins the likes of recent winners Troy Polamalu, Ben Roethlisberger and James Harrison.

Brown, who was recently named to the Pro Bowl as a kick returner, broke the Steelers` single-season record for all-purpose yards (2,048), while recording more than 1,000 yards receiving.

Read more: Antonio Brown Steelers' MVP - Pittsburgh Tribune-Review http://www.pittsburghlive.com/x/pittsburghtrib/sports/steelers/s_774168.html#ixzz1hwzPQtNG

----------------------------------------

A somewhat surprising choice, but from everything I've heard from teammates and coaches, he's got the best work ethic and attitude on the team. What a great honor for him!

Wallace108

Wallace108

PostSubject: Re: Antonio Brown Steelers' MVP   Antonio Brown Steelers' MVP EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 2:03 pm

SteelCityMom wrote:
A somewhat surprising choice, but from everything I've heard from teammates and coaches, he's got the best work ethic and attitude on the team. What a great honor for him!
Yeah, I've heard the same things. And you're right ... it's a little surprising, but he's very deserving. Congrats, A. Brown! Antonio Brown Steelers' MVP 3056903510

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.
Back to top Go down
http://www.steelersxtreme.com/
solardave

solardave

PostSubject: Re: Antonio Brown Steelers' MVP   Antonio Brown Steelers' MVP EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 4:19 pm

ATABOY!!! Keep up thee good work. He's the anti-Santonio.
Back to top Go down
effyou515

effyou515

PostSubject: Re: Antonio Brown Steelers' MVP   Antonio Brown Steelers' MVP EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 10:15 pm

I don't know who's my favorite Steelers WR anymore Brown or Wallace?

But thats a problem I can deal with. Antonio Brown Steelers' MVP 1797695198
Back to top Go down
Buddha Bus

Buddha Bus

PostSubject: Re: Antonio Brown Steelers' MVP   Antonio Brown Steelers' MVP EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 4:42 am

Well deserved honor for the young buck. He's been making plays all year long and even surpassed Wallace, Ward and Sanders in dependability, no small feat.

Congrats, Antonio! Antonio Brown Steelers' MVP 792589548

Back to top Go down
burgboy41
Xtreme Newb

PostSubject: not surprised   Antonio Brown Steelers' MVP EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 7:58 am

If consistently making a big play to help us win means anything, then I am not surprised at all about A. Brown's honor. Too bad some of our other big names can't be less heroic and more consistent. Everything I've read about this guy points to pure class. Hallelujah!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Antonio Brown Steelers' MVP   Antonio Brown Steelers' MVP Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1