Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeAsk the Steelers: Antonio Brown Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Ask the Steelers: Antonio Brown

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Bays

Bays

Ask the Steelers: Antonio Brown Empty
PostSubject: Ask the Steelers: Antonio Brown   Ask the Steelers: Antonio Brown EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 7:34 pm

Part 1

Steelers.com brings you the Ask the Steelers feature. Fans submitted the questions that were asked. Please understand that we receive an incredible number of questions for each player, with many of the questions being similar, and not all of the questions can be answered. We selected as many as possible, and took your questions to the current subject to get your answers.

Wide Receiver Antonio Brown

Nick Kelly, Minneapolis, Minnesota: What area of your game would you like to most improve?
Brown: I want to be more precise with my route running and get more yards after catch.

Tom Lawson, Wheeling, West Virginia: Before the 2011 season began, could you honestly have imagined yourself being named the team MVP?
Brown: You always know it’s a possibility, but it’s something you are thankful for. It’s special to know I mean so much to my team. I definitely couldn’t expect that.

Jay Regal, Memphis, Tennessee: After winning the team MVP last year, how important is it for you to come out this season and have an even bigger year?
Brown: Every year is a new year. You have to start over and get better year in and year out. Nothing is guaranteed in this game and you have to prove yourself and your love for the game every year.

Read more...

Wallace108

PostSubject: Re: Ask the Steelers: Antonio Brown   Ask the Steelers: Antonio Brown EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 12:26 am

Quote :
Matt Zimmerman, Landover, Maryland: You are always the last player off the practice field. Why is that?
Brown: I am always trying to think about what I did in practice. During practice you are focusing on your plays and the game plan. You don’t get to work on the fundamentals. After practice I work on my technique so when the game comes I am prepared.
Nice. Ask the Steelers: Antonio Brown 184121345

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.
Back to top Go down
http://www.steelersxtreme.com/
Gingerchip

Gingerchip

PostSubject: Re: Ask the Steelers: Antonio Brown   Ask the Steelers: Antonio Brown EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 1:24 am

This guy's work ethic reminds me of another super special one time wide-out.

Ask the Steelers: Antonio Brown We_bel10
Back to top Go down
Wallace108

Wallace108

PostSubject: Re: Ask the Steelers: Antonio Brown   Ask the Steelers: Antonio Brown EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 7:56 am

Gingerchip wrote:

Mike Wallace? Ask the Steelers: Antonio Brown 3798349058

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.
Back to top Go down
http://www.steelersxtreme.com/
Gingerchip

Gingerchip

PostSubject: Re: Ask the Steelers: Antonio Brown   Ask the Steelers: Antonio Brown EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 11:41 am

Quote :
Mike Wallace?

BLASPHEMY!!!!!!

Ask the Steelers: Antonio Brown We_bel10
Back to top Go down
fer69

fer69

PostSubject: Re: Ask the Steelers: Antonio Brown   Ask the Steelers: Antonio Brown EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 12:49 pm

Wallace108 wrote:
Gingerchip wrote:

Mike Wallace? Ask the Steelers: Antonio Brown 3798349058

Ask the Steelers: Antonio Brown 1824088959 Ask the Steelers: Antonio Brown 3939274466 Ask the Steelers: Antonio Brown 889237850 Ask the Steelers: Antonio Brown 1392824647

F@(k Wallace.. Throw it to Miller
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ask the Steelers: Antonio Brown   Ask the Steelers: Antonio Brown Empty

Back to top Go down

Ask the Steelers: Antonio Brown
Page 1 of 1