Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeSteelers at Broncos to Wrap Up Wild Card Weekend Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Steelers at Broncos to Wrap Up Wild Card Weekend

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Wallace108

Wallace108

Steelers at Broncos to Wrap Up Wild Card Weekend Empty
PostSubject: Steelers at Broncos to Wrap Up Wild Card Weekend   Steelers at Broncos to Wrap Up Wild Card Weekend EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 11:03 pm

The Steelers first trip to trying to get back to the Super Bowl will be in Denver, and the game will be the late game next Sunday to wrap up Wild Card Weekend.

The NFL announced late Sunday that the Steelers and Broncos will play at 4:15pm Sunday afternoon. The game will be the finale of the weekend, and will be broadcast nationally on CBS.

http://www.steelersgab.com/2012/01/01/steelers-at-broncos-to-wrap-up-wild-card-weekend/

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.
Back to top Go down
http://www.steelersxtreme.com/
solardave

solardave

PostSubject: Re: Steelers at Broncos to Wrap Up Wild Card Weekend   Steelers at Broncos to Wrap Up Wild Card Weekend EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 5:56 am

At least we'll know if we win (didn't think I'd be saying if against a team like the Tebroncs ) where we go next.
Back to top Go down
stlrtruck

stlrtruck

PostSubject: Re: Steelers at Broncos to Wrap Up Wild Card Weekend   Steelers at Broncos to Wrap Up Wild Card Weekend EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 6:53 am

solardave wrote:
At least we'll know if we win (didn't think I'd be saying if against a team like the Tebroncs ) where we go next.

And I'm so pulling for the bungals, because I want to go in to Baltimore in the divisional round.

1 NATION
STEELERS NATION Steelers at Broncos to Wrap Up Wild Card Weekend 3056903510

I am the MAN that created the MYTH that started the LEGEND

Don't choose good when greatness is available!
Back to top Go down
Buddha Bus

Buddha Bus

PostSubject: Re: Steelers at Broncos to Wrap Up Wild Card Weekend   Steelers at Broncos to Wrap Up Wild Card Weekend EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 9:43 am

Any word on if Clark will play in Denver? I assume he won't because he hasn't the last 1-2 times we've gone there because of his health concerns. That could be another problem for us going into this game. I hope Ryan Mundy is ready to step it up. We're going to need some turnovers and great defensive play in this game.

Back to top Go down
effyou515

effyou515

PostSubject: Re: Steelers at Broncos to Wrap Up Wild Card Weekend   Steelers at Broncos to Wrap Up Wild Card Weekend EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 10:30 am

ain't afraid of no Tebow. he's done had his 15 minutes of fame.

And once again the truth is found
Back to top Go down
Buddha Bus

Buddha Bus

PostSubject: Re: Steelers at Broncos to Wrap Up Wild Card Weekend   Steelers at Broncos to Wrap Up Wild Card Weekend EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 10:33 am

effyou515 wrote:
ain't afraid of no Tebow. he's done had his 15 minutes of fame.

Oh, I'm not afraid of Tebow at all. I'm afraid of the way we're letting inferior teams hang around while having a seriously banged up QB behind center who isn't playing all that well. Injuries are starting to pile up and could kill us in the playoffs if we aren't careful.

Back to top Go down
stlrtruck

stlrtruck

PostSubject: Re: Steelers at Broncos to Wrap Up Wild Card Weekend   Steelers at Broncos to Wrap Up Wild Card Weekend EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 3:38 pm

Buddha Bus wrote:
Any word on if Clark will play in Denver? I assume he won't because he hasn't the last 1-2 times we've gone there because of his health concerns. That could be another problem for us going into this game. I hope Ryan Mundy is ready to step it up. We're going to need some turnovers and great defensive play in this game.

Latest word is that Clark will not make the trip. But I think this is good for us as it will give the others some good reps and confidence.

1 NATION
STEELERS NATION Steelers at Broncos to Wrap Up Wild Card Weekend 3056903510

I am the MAN that created the MYTH that started the LEGEND

Don't choose good when greatness is available!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Steelers at Broncos to Wrap Up Wild Card Weekend   Steelers at Broncos to Wrap Up Wild Card Weekend Empty

Back to top Go down

Steelers at Broncos to Wrap Up Wild Card Weekend
Page 1 of 1