Steelers Xtreme Forum

Homeholy shit the sky is falling!! Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

holy shit the sky is falling!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
supytalpeht

holy shit the sky is falling!! Empty
PostSubject: holy shit the sky is falling!!   holy shit the sky is falling!! EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 3:03 pm

Our offense is 21st in the league in points scored!

Hello? We played 11 of 16 games against the top 10 defenses in the league and managed to come out 12-4 in the process.

The Broncos have a great defense!

The Broncos are a bottom 1/3rd of the league defense and that's with games against offenses that are ranked 17th,18th,20th,22nd,24th,25th,27th.

They're a one dimensional team that we should dispose of easily. Of course now that I post this we'll come out flat and have another 7 turnover game.
Back to top Go down
Wallace108

Wallace108

PostSubject: Re: holy shit the sky is falling!!   holy shit the sky is falling!! EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 9:53 am

The sky is falling? Was this inspired by comments elsewhere? holy shit the sky is falling!! 2829330259

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.
Back to top Go down
http://www.steelersxtreme.com/
stlrtruck

stlrtruck

PostSubject: Re: holy shit the sky is falling!!   holy shit the sky is falling!! EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 10:28 am

supytalpeht wrote:
Our offense is 21st in the league in points scored!

Hello? We played 11 of 16 games against the top 10 defenses in the league and managed to come out 12-4 in the process.

The Broncos have a great defense!

The Broncos are a bottom 1/3rd of the league defense and that's with games against offenses that are ranked 17th,18th,20th,22nd,24th,25th,27th.

They're a one dimensional team that we should dispose of easily. Of course now that I post this we'll come out flat and have another 7 turnover game.

Either that or they'll find their offensive groove and push through the playoffs, ala the colts 'no-run defense' the year they won the SB.

1 NATION
STEELERS NATION holy shit the sky is falling!! 3056903510

I am the MAN that created the MYTH that started the LEGEND

Don't choose good when greatness is available!
Back to top Go down
effyou515

effyou515

PostSubject: Re: holy shit the sky is falling!!   holy shit the sky is falling!! EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 3:17 pm

holy shit the sky is falling!! 3067078418

And once again the truth is found
Back to top Go down
supytalpeht

PostSubject: Re: holy shit the sky is falling!!   holy shit the sky is falling!! EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 3:54 pm

Wallace108 wrote:
The sky is falling? Was this inspired by comments elsewhere? holy shit the sky is falling!! 2829330259

But of course
Back to top Go down
Wallace108

Wallace108

PostSubject: Re: holy shit the sky is falling!!   holy shit the sky is falling!! EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 8:00 am

supytalpeht wrote:
Wallace108 wrote:

But of course

I kinda figured. holy shit the sky is falling!! 1664291743

All I've been hearing the past few days is how the Steelers are limping into the playoffs. Anyone who believes that doesn't know much about the Steelers or hasn't seen many games this year. Ben was still a little gimpy last week, but nowhere near what he was the previous week. I suspect he'll be fine come Sunday. Losing Mendy hurts us in terms of depth, but there's not a lot of drop-off between him and Redman ... part of that is due to similar talent, and part of it is due to the fact we don't rely on the run like we used to. We'll be fine at running back. Clark is out. But we're facing Tebow, not Brady. Hell, they could sit Troy as well and still be fine. Woodley is a question mark, but Worilds has stepped up and is playing well. I like where we're at right now ... underdog after Sunday. holy shit the sky is falling!! 792589548

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.
Back to top Go down
http://www.steelersxtreme.com/
effyou515

effyou515

PostSubject: Re: holy shit the sky is falling!!   holy shit the sky is falling!! EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 7:45 pm

We'll see how deep down the team can go to pull off another win.

And once again the truth is found
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: holy shit the sky is falling!!   holy shit the sky is falling!! Empty

Back to top Go down

holy shit the sky is falling!!
Page 1 of 1