Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeThe SF nightmare - Page 2 Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

The SF nightmare

Go down 
+6
vasteeler
SteelCityMom
supytalpeht
Bays
Wallace108
ricardisimo
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
vasteeler

vasteeler

The SF nightmare - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The SF nightmare   The SF nightmare - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 8:23 am

bayz101 wrote:
With a proper Admin in control of SF i'm sure members would GLADLY donate to help keep it running. I really enjoyed reading some of the old editorials. Things like that keep the overall appeal of a website up, and as big as SF is, it could only improve with proper leadership.

Edit: Just realized how annoying my signature can be when my posts are on top of each other The SF nightmare - Page 2 2913999526

The SF nightmare - Page 2 1549491426 yeah i dont know weather to laugh hysterically or punch my monitor when i see it The SF nightmare - Page 2 3562723908

"Zed's dead, baby. Zed's dead." - Butch
Back to top Go down
Bays

Bays

PostSubject: Re: The SF nightmare   The SF nightmare - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 9:14 am

vasteeler wrote:
bayz101 wrote:
With a proper Admin in control of SF i'm sure members would GLADLY donate to help keep it running. I really enjoyed reading some of the old editorials. Things like that keep the overall appeal of a website up, and as big as SF is, it could only improve with proper leadership.

Edit: Just realized how annoying my signature can be when my posts are on top of each other The SF nightmare - Page 2 2913999526

The SF nightmare - Page 2 1549491426 yeah i dont know weather to laugh hysterically or punch my monitor when i see it The SF nightmare - Page 2 3562723908

Changed it up a bit The SF nightmare - Page 2 1797695198

Xtreme Newb
ricardisimo

PostSubject: Re: The SF nightmare   The SF nightmare - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 9:28 am

Weird. I keep coming across obvious spammers whose profiles Pete had already looked at... and he did nothing. What's up with that? Anyone know Pete's age?

Bays

Bays

PostSubject: Re: The SF nightmare   The SF nightmare - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 9:42 am

ricardisimo wrote:
Weird. I keep coming across obvious spammers whose profiles Pete had already looked at... and he did nothing. What's up with that? Anyone know Pete's age?

Based on some of the shit he says, you'd think he's four. I'm not sure of his real age, but I know he's easily confused. I've seen him welcoming spammers to the board half the time. The SF nightmare - Page 2 2913999526

vasteeler

PostSubject: Re: The SF nightmare   The SF nightmare - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 11:11 am

ricardisimo wrote:

the only thing i know about pete is that he threatened to beat me up one time The SF nightmare - Page 2 1549491426

Back to top Go down
ricardisimo
Xtreme Newb
ricardisimo

PostSubject: Re: The SF nightmare   The SF nightmare - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 2:11 pm

vasteeler wrote:
ricardisimo wrote:

the only thing i know about pete is that he threatened to beat me up one time The SF nightmare - Page 2 1549491426
You've got to be kidding me! That's hysterical. Whatever other issues he may or may not have, he always struck me as level-headed.

SteelCityMom

SteelCityMom

PostSubject: Re: The SF nightmare   The SF nightmare - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 2:29 pm

ricardisimo wrote:
vasteeler wrote:
ricardisimo wrote:

You've got to be kidding me! That's hysterical. Whatever other issues he may or may not have, he always struck me as level-headed.

He usually is. Ever now and then though, he goes into rager muscle man mode though.

vasteeler

vasteeler

PostSubject: Re: The SF nightmare   The SF nightmare - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 11:26 am

ricardisimo wrote:
vasteeler wrote:
ricardisimo wrote:

it was back when matt bought the site and wanted to charge 45 dollars for a membership and locked us all out. well obviously that ticked off a lot of people and people started to comment on it. pete comes back with some smart ass reply and i simply said "stow it alice". that comment didnt set well with pete and he threatened to beat me up. it think it was hitman that had the best reply. he said something like " what pete, are you going to drive to virginia and look up someone named vasteeler and fight him......good luck with that".......funny shit

Back to top Go down
JonM229

JonM229

PostSubject: Re: The SF nightmare   The SF nightmare - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 12:25 pm

Can't we all just get along?

"Ray Rice is special.  He is a guy for all situations, as I have said before, even in an elevator." -Mike Tomlin
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jonmilles
stlrtruck

stlrtruck

PostSubject: Re: The SF nightmare   The SF nightmare - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 1:24 pm

JonM229 wrote:

That's like asking the ravens players not to douse Harbaugh in gatorade during a regular season win.

1 NATION
STEELERS NATION The SF nightmare - Page 2 3056903510

I am the MAN that created the MYTH that started the LEGEND

Don't choose good when greatness is available!
Back to top Go down
Buddha Bus

Buddha Bus

PostSubject: Re: The SF nightmare   The SF nightmare - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 3:54 pm

stlrtruck wrote:
JonM229 wrote:

That's like asking the ravens players not to douse Harbaugh in gatorade during a regular season win.

Talk about impossible! affraid

The SF nightmare - Page 2 1664291743

Back to top Go down
ricardisimo
Xtreme Newb
ricardisimo

PostSubject: Re: The SF nightmare   The SF nightmare - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 5:30 am

Just got an unbelieveably smartass response via email from Matthew. I asked him to update the vBulletin software and install the Is Bot plugin that Wally's article recommended. His response?
Quote :
oh really? Whats your experience working with vbulletin Ricardo?
Smarmy motherfucker. It doesn't take much to tick me off. That may have done it.

SteelCityMom

SteelCityMom

PostSubject: Re: The SF nightmare   The SF nightmare - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 7:56 am

ricardisimo wrote:
Just got an unbelieveably smartass response via email from Matthew. I asked him to update the vBulletin software and install the Is Bot plugin that Wally's article recommended. His response?
Quote :
Smarmy motherfucker. It doesn't take much to tick me off. That may have done it.

I know the feeling. It's like there's two Matthews. One is super helpful and kind, the other is smarmy and dismissive (if you get a reply).

ricardisimo
Xtreme Newb
ricardisimo

PostSubject: Re: The SF nightmare   The SF nightmare - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 2:06 am

And the nightmare continues. What the hell?

Wallace108

Wallace108

PostSubject: Re: The SF nightmare   The SF nightmare - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 2:14 am

ricardisimo wrote:
Any idea what's going on? I'm guessing it would help if Matthew was involved and knew what he was doing. The SF nightmare - Page 2 2087824411

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.
Back to top Go down
http://www.steelersxtreme.com/
Bays

Bays

PostSubject: Re: The SF nightmare   The SF nightmare - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 2:14 am

ricardisimo wrote:

I'm working on it...It's a waiting game. Ipower support is USELESS. Not only do they deem the forum "fixed" when it's not, they make a new account every time Matthew has to tell the boneheads they didn't fix shit. By the time this shit is working again there'll be six Ipower accounts.

Buddha Bus

PostSubject: Re: The SF nightmare   The SF nightmare - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 8:58 am

bayz101 wrote:
ricardisimo wrote:

I'm working on it...It's a waiting game. Ipower support is USELESS. Not only do they deem the forum "fixed" when it's not, they make a new account every time Matthew has to tell the boneheads they didn't fix shit. By the time this shit is working again there'll be six Ipower accounts.

Look on the bright side.... maybe they'll get creative and go with "brownIpower test". The SF nightmare - Page 2 3798349058

Back to top Go down
Bays

Bays

PostSubject: Re: The SF nightmare   The SF nightmare - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 9:01 am

ricardisimo wrote:
Quote :

Well, that just pissed me the fuck off. Just now seeing this.

Quest For Seven
Mach1

PostSubject: Re: The SF nightmare   The SF nightmare - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 7:12 pm

Seems it's completely down now. The SF nightmare - Page 2 1505004552

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Back to top Go down
Bays

Bays

PostSubject: Re: The SF nightmare   The SF nightmare - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 8:35 pm

Mach1 wrote:

Yeah, Matthew isn't responding. It's in his hands, and that's one scary situation.

Wallace108

PostSubject: Re: The SF nightmare   The SF nightmare - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 8:41 pm

bayz101 wrote:
Mach1 wrote:

Yeah, Matthew isn't responding. It's in his hands, and that's one scary situation.
Do I need to show him how to reset the forum to an earlier date? The SF nightmare - Page 2 2981382511

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.
Back to top Go down
Bays

Bays

PostSubject: Re: The SF nightmare   The SF nightmare - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 8:53 pm

Wallace108 wrote:
bayz101 wrote:
Mach1 wrote:

Do I need to show him how to reset the forum to an earlier date? The SF nightmare - Page 2 2981382511

VBulliten doesn't use templates The SF nightmare - Page 2 1664291743 The SF nightmare - Page 2 1664291743

Bays

PostSubject: Re: The SF nightmare   The SF nightmare - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 8:57 pm

Alright. He says they're working on it.

Wallace108

PostSubject: Re: The SF nightmare   The SF nightmare - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 9:02 pm

bayz101 wrote:
Alright. He says they're working on it.

Yep. And I've got pics to prove it.

The SF nightmare - Page 2 Article-1206973-06153D1D000005DC-213_468x267

Back to top Go down
Bays

Bays

PostSubject: Re: The SF nightmare   The SF nightmare - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 10:59 pm

It's back up now..

for now...

PostSubject: Re: The SF nightmare   The SF nightmare - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The SF nightmare
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next