Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeBen and the use of audibles - Page 2 Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Ben and the use of audibles

Go down 
+2
Wallace108
supytalpeht
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
CapLovesTroyP43

CapLovesTroyP43

Ben and the use of audibles - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ben and the use of audibles   Ben and the use of audibles - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 7:09 pm

stlrtruck wrote:
Here's you're regular play:
2nd and 7 and Bruce Arians calls a run off tackle to the right

Here's you're audible:
Bruce Arians calls in the play above, but Ben notices (or thinks) that the LB to the right is on a run blitz so he calls out a few words which means he's changing the play. For sake of this conversation, let's say he audibles the words Mickey Mouse and Goofy. To the WRs it means run a patter, specifically to Hines Ward, run a slant just beyond the blitzing LB, and to the offensive line it means we are no longer running, but now you must pass block.

I don't know what they mean by double cadence.

But like Wally said, if Ben is calling audibles, then Bruce needs to reign him back in and gain more control. While I agree that you don't need to go through multiple OC's in the coming years, I think Ben and the Steelers offense would benefit from a new, not so buddy-buddy, leader running the offense.

Hey thanks for the information! I appreciate it and now I know what an audible is!

"WE WILL NOT GO GENTLY. WE WILL UNLEASH HELL" MIKE TOMLIN

Ben and the use of audibles - Page 2 2480670802 Ben and the use of audibles - Page 2 2287965686 Ben and the use of audibles - Page 2 1948569602

FREEDOM...NOT COMMUNISM!!!! :old glory: :old glory: :old glory:

"AND OUR QB WEARS THE NUMBER SEVEN" RICH BANKS

CAP'S FAVORITE ICON... Ben and the use of audibles - Page 2 1645253483 Ben and the use of audibles - Page 2 1645253483 Ben and the use of audibles - Page 2 1645253483
Back to top Go down
effyou515

effyou515

PostSubject: Re: Ben and the use of audibles   Ben and the use of audibles - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 9:22 am

imo ben and Arians both are in love with the 15 plus yard pass plays.
Back to top Go down
stlrtruck

stlrtruck

PostSubject: Re: Ben and the use of audibles   Ben and the use of audibles - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 9:45 am

supytalpeht wrote:
Wallace108 wrote:
supytalpeht wrote:
oh my lord now we're freaking transformers
Ben and the use of audibles - Page 2 312503953
Please don't confuse Voltron with Transformers. You clearly don't know your 80s cartoons. Ben and the use of audibles - Page 2 3798349058

Well then they didn't have a movie with Megan Fox so they clearly suck.

If I'm correct, there is a Voltron movie in the making (or maybe that's Thundercats). And I'm sure they'll find just as good a female actor as Megan Fox to keep you entertained Ben and the use of audibles - Page 2 1378315869

1 NATION
STEELERS NATION Ben and the use of audibles - Page 2 3056903510

I am the MAN that created the MYTH that started the LEGEND

Don't choose good when greatness is available!
Back to top Go down
supytalpeht

PostSubject: Re: Ben and the use of audibles   Ben and the use of audibles - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 9:48 am

stlrtruck wrote:
supytalpeht wrote:
Wallace108 wrote:
supytalpeht wrote:
oh my lord now we're freaking transformers
Ben and the use of audibles - Page 2 312503953
Please don't confuse Voltron with Transformers. You clearly don't know your 80s cartoons. Ben and the use of audibles - Page 2 3798349058

Well then they didn't have a movie with Megan Fox so they clearly suck.

If I'm correct, there is a Voltron movie in the making (or maybe that's Thundercats). And I'm sure they'll find just as good a female actor as Megan Fox to keep you entertained Ben and the use of audibles - Page 2 1378315869

She could stand there in a tank top without saying a word and I would consider her for an

Oscar.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ben and the use of audibles   Ben and the use of audibles - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ben and the use of audibles
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Steelers Xtreme Forum :: Football & Other Sports :: Steelers Talk-
Jump to: