Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeLT on Holmes, Sanchez Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

LT on Holmes, Sanchez

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
SteelersYak

SteelersYak

LT on Holmes, Sanchez Empty
PostSubject: LT on Holmes, Sanchez   LT on Holmes, Sanchez EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 12:34 am

If Mark Sanchez and Santonio Holmes remain New York Jets teammates in 2012, they might need an intervention to repair their relationship.
The Sanchez-Holmes rift was "as bad as I've ever been around," LaDainian Tomlinson revealed in a television interview.
Tomlinson, the latest player to characterize the dissension-torn locker room as The Florham Park Zoo, said he's not sure if Sanchez and Holmes can co-exist. The future Hall of Famer claimed the locker-room problems "got out of hand" toward the end of the season, adding that coach Rex Ryan and general manager Mike Tannenbaum fueled the mentality because they like players that speak their mind.

Details of the Sanchez-Holmes feud emerged at the end of the season, but Tomlinson said things started to fall apart in the
third or fourth week.
"I've been around some locker rooms and quarterback-receiver situations and what-not, but it was as
bad as I've been around," Tomlinson said on Showtime's "Inside the NFL," which aired Wednesday night.

Read more: http://espn.go.com/new-york/nfl/story/_/id/7477015/new-york-jets-ladainian-tomlinson-describes-rift-mark-sanchez-santonio-holmes

I will ask again the question that has been asked before: is anyone still bummed we got rid of Santonio?

Bays

PostSubject: Re: LT on Holmes, Sanchez   LT on Holmes, Sanchez EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 1:49 am

The Rooney's know what their doing, and ridding of Holmes was a damn good decision.

SteelersYak

PostSubject: Re: LT on Holmes, Sanchez   LT on Holmes, Sanchez EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 1:54 am

bayz101 wrote:
The Rooney's know what their doing, and ridding of Holmes was a damn good decision.

In hindsight, I agree with you. I can remember when I first got the text that said they traded Santonio, I was in complete shock and thought it was a dumb move. Looking back, it was an awesome move.

Buddha Bus

PostSubject: Re: LT on Holmes, Sanchez   LT on Holmes, Sanchez EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 4:37 am

BGSU A Dub wrote:
I will ask again the question that has been asked before: is anyone still bummed we got rid of Santonio?

Nope. LT on Holmes, Sanchez 98245350

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LT on Holmes, Sanchez   LT on Holmes, Sanchez Empty

Back to top Go down

LT on Holmes, Sanchez
Page 1 of 1