Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeRoethlisberger To Meet With Rooney About Offense Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Roethlisberger To Meet With Rooney About Offense

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Buddha Bus

Buddha Bus

Roethlisberger To Meet With Rooney About Offense Empty
PostSubject: Roethlisberger To Meet With Rooney About Offense   Roethlisberger To Meet With Rooney About Offense EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 10:19 pm

January 26, 2012 7:32 PM

PITTSBURGH (93-7 The Fan) – Steelers quarterback Ben Roethlisberger met with the media earlier today and talked about Bruce Arians no longer being the team’s offensive coordinator.

Roethlisberger said he’ll go to Art Rooney II and ask him how he wants the offense to look moving forward since he’s the owner and their boss.

Ben also wants to discuss with Rooney where he sees the offense going and what he can to do make adjustments to improve his game.

(To listen to interview:) http://pittsburgh.cbslocal.com/2012/01/26/roethlisberger-to-meet-with-rooney-about-offense/

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Roethlisberger To Meet With Rooney About Offense 1227708691

This is good news to hear.

I guess we won't need to trade Ben after all. Roethlisberger To Meet With Rooney About Offense 1797695198

Back to top Go down
effyou515

effyou515

PostSubject: Re: Roethlisberger To Meet With Rooney About Offense   Roethlisberger To Meet With Rooney About Offense EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 3:35 pm

rumor has it the Steelers and Cardinals are talking about a trade Roethlisberger To Meet With Rooney About Offense 294855916 Cardinals get Ben and the Steelers get Kolb and the Cardinals 2012 and 2013 first round picks. Roethlisberger To Meet With Rooney About Offense 3135543967
Back to top Go down
Buddha Bus

Buddha Bus

PostSubject: Re: Roethlisberger To Meet With Rooney About Offense   Roethlisberger To Meet With Rooney About Offense EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 4:51 pm

effyou515 wrote:

rumor has it the Steelers and Cardinals are talking about a trade Roethlisberger To Meet With Rooney About Offense 294855916 Cardinals get Ben and the Steelers get Kolb and the Cardinals 2012 and 2013 first round picks. Roethlisberger To Meet With Rooney About Offense 3135543967

I hope this is a sick joke. Roethlisberger To Meet With Rooney About Offense 1797695198

They can keep Kolb. I'd rather have Skelton. Roethlisberger To Meet With Rooney About Offense 3798349058

Back to top Go down
solardave

solardave

PostSubject: Re: Roethlisberger To Meet With Rooney About Offense   Roethlisberger To Meet With Rooney About Offense EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 5:28 pm

Buddha Bus wrote:
effyou515 wrote:

I hope this is a sick joke. Roethlisberger To Meet With Rooney About Offense 1797695198

They can keep Kolb. I'd rather have Skelton. Roethlisberger To Meet With Rooney About Offense 3798349058

You got that right. I wouldn't mind having Skelton backing up Ben.
Back to top Go down
Gingerchip

Gingerchip

PostSubject: Re: Roethlisberger To Meet With Rooney About Offense   Roethlisberger To Meet With Rooney About Offense EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 11:52 pm

The more I thought about this, the more it bothered me.

So Ben told the media in Hawaii that he going to go to Rooney's office and talk to him?

I'm sorry but he should keep his mouth shut. Stuff like this needs to be kept in-house. If he wants to have his talk with Rooney regarding the Arians firing -- fine. He shouldn't broadcast it to the media and put Mr. Rooney on the spot like that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roethlisberger To Meet With Rooney About Offense   Roethlisberger To Meet With Rooney About Offense Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1