Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeSteelers Lead ESPN's NFL Any Era with 4 Players, Ravens' Ray Lewis Makes #1 Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Steelers Lead ESPN's NFL Any Era with 4 Players, Ravens' Ray Lewis Makes #1

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
JonM229

JonM229

Steelers Lead ESPN's NFL Any Era with 4 Players, Ravens' Ray Lewis Makes #1 Empty
PostSubject: Steelers Lead ESPN's NFL Any Era with 4 Players, Ravens' Ray Lewis Makes #1   Steelers Lead ESPN's NFL Any Era with 4 Players, Ravens' Ray Lewis Makes #1 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 8:44 am

#NFLAnyEra: No.1 Ravens LB Ray Lewis

Quote :
ESPN.com and ESPN The Magazine sought a list of the 20 current players who a 20-member Pro Football Hall of Fame panel and ESPN's John Clayton believe could excel in any era of the NFL.

Or, to put a finer point on it -- when Mike Ditka looks at today's player, whom does he want lining up next to him … or across from him?

Which of today's players did our group of Hall of Famers deem really old school?

The playing days for our 20-member Hall of Fame panel spanned the '60s (Jim Brown) to the turn of the century (John Randle).

We presented four players a day, culminating with our top four Friday.

Steelers Lead ESPN's NFL Any Era with 4 Players, Ravens' Ray Lewis Makes #1 6o22bn
Wallace108: Jon, how the hell do you expect any of us to ever follow your posts? You always set the bar awfully high.  Steelers Lead ESPN's NFL Any Era with 4 Players, Ravens' Ray Lewis Makes #1 1664291743

"Ray Rice is special.  He is a guy for all situations, as I have said before, even in an elevator." -Mike Tomlin
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jonmilles
fer69

fer69

Steelers Lead ESPN's NFL Any Era with 4 Players, Ravens' Ray Lewis Makes #1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steelers Lead ESPN's NFL Any Era with 4 Players, Ravens' Ray Lewis Makes #1   Steelers Lead ESPN's NFL Any Era with 4 Players, Ravens' Ray Lewis Makes #1 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 10:36 am

it wasn't a tough decision to make for Clayton
it was either put him #1 or he wouldn't be seen or heard from ever again Steelers Lead ESPN's NFL Any Era with 4 Players, Ravens' Ray Lewis Makes #1 2981382511

Steelers Lead ESPN's NFL Any Era with 4 Players, Ravens' Ray Lewis Makes #1 Fer6910

F@(k Wallace.. Throw it to Miller
Back to top Go down
JonM229

JonM229

PostSubject: Re: Steelers Lead ESPN's NFL Any Era with 4 Players, Ravens' Ray Lewis Makes #1   Steelers Lead ESPN's NFL Any Era with 4 Players, Ravens' Ray Lewis Makes #1 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 11:35 am

fer69 wrote:
it was either put him #1 or he wouldn't be seen or heard from ever again Steelers Lead ESPN's NFL Any Era with 4 Players, Ravens' Ray Lewis Makes #1 2981382511

You guys keep forgetting that the only real danger of a Ray Lewis stabbing is outside of Atlanta nightclubs during the Super Bowl. I saw him at a Denny's once and I'm still arou

Steelers Lead ESPN's NFL Any Era with 4 Players, Ravens' Ray Lewis Makes #1 6o22bn
Wallace108: Jon, how the hell do you expect any of us to ever follow your posts? You always set the bar awfully high.  Steelers Lead ESPN's NFL Any Era with 4 Players, Ravens' Ray Lewis Makes #1 1664291743

"Ray Rice is special.  He is a guy for all situations, as I have said before, even in an elevator." -Mike Tomlin
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jonmilles
Buddha Bus

Buddha Bus

PostSubject: Re: Steelers Lead ESPN's NFL Any Era with 4 Players, Ravens' Ray Lewis Makes #1   Steelers Lead ESPN's NFL Any Era with 4 Players, Ravens' Ray Lewis Makes #1 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 11:42 am

JonM229 wrote:
fer69 wrote:

You guys keep forgetting that the only real danger of a Ray Lewis stabbing is outside of Atlanta nightclubs during the Super Bowl. I saw him at a Denny's once and I'm still arou

Steelers Lead ESPN's NFL Any Era with 4 Players, Ravens' Ray Lewis Makes #1 1227708691 It's good to know we'll never have to worry about that anymore. Steelers Lead ESPN's NFL Any Era with 4 Players, Ravens' Ray Lewis Makes #1 1797695198

Steelers Lead ESPN's NFL Any Era with 4 Players, Ravens' Ray Lewis Makes #1 Ee7ffacdb22647915dff1a9d3eef0fd8
-"I stand corrected... But I absolutely and wholeheartedly fart
in the general direction of almost every other thing you have posted to this point."-
Back to top Go down
fer69

fer69

PostSubject: Re: Steelers Lead ESPN's NFL Any Era with 4 Players, Ravens' Ray Lewis Makes #1   Steelers Lead ESPN's NFL Any Era with 4 Players, Ravens' Ray Lewis Makes #1 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 1:29 pm

JonM229 wrote:
fer69 wrote:

You guys keep forgetting that the only real danger of a Ray Lewis stabbing is outside of Atlanta nightclubs during the Super Bowl. I saw him at a Denny's once and I'm still arou...sed

fixed that for you Steelers Lead ESPN's NFL Any Era with 4 Players, Ravens' Ray Lewis Makes #1 3562723908 Steelers Lead ESPN's NFL Any Era with 4 Players, Ravens' Ray Lewis Makes #1 3562723908 Steelers Lead ESPN's NFL Any Era with 4 Players, Ravens' Ray Lewis Makes #1 3562723908

Steelers Lead ESPN's NFL Any Era with 4 Players, Ravens' Ray Lewis Makes #1 Fer6910

F@(k Wallace.. Throw it to Miller
Back to top Go down
Buddha Bus

Buddha Bus

PostSubject: Re: Steelers Lead ESPN's NFL Any Era with 4 Players, Ravens' Ray Lewis Makes #1   Steelers Lead ESPN's NFL Any Era with 4 Players, Ravens' Ray Lewis Makes #1 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 1:31 pm

fer69 wrote:
JonM229 wrote:
fer69 wrote:

You guys keep forgetting that the only real danger of a Ray Lewis stabbing is outside of Atlanta nightclubs during the Super Bowl. I saw him at a Denny's once and I'm still arou...sed

fixed that for you Steelers Lead ESPN's NFL Any Era with 4 Players, Ravens' Ray Lewis Makes #1 3562723908 Steelers Lead ESPN's NFL Any Era with 4 Players, Ravens' Ray Lewis Makes #1 3562723908 Steelers Lead ESPN's NFL Any Era with 4 Players, Ravens' Ray Lewis Makes #1 3562723908

Steelers Lead ESPN's NFL Any Era with 4 Players, Ravens' Ray Lewis Makes #1 1549491426 Steelers Lead ESPN's NFL Any Era with 4 Players, Ravens' Ray Lewis Makes #1 1549491426 Steelers Lead ESPN's NFL Any Era with 4 Players, Ravens' Ray Lewis Makes #1 1549491426

Steelers Lead ESPN's NFL Any Era with 4 Players, Ravens' Ray Lewis Makes #1 Ee7ffacdb22647915dff1a9d3eef0fd8
-"I stand corrected... But I absolutely and wholeheartedly fart
in the general direction of almost every other thing you have posted to this point."-
Back to top Go down
SteelersYak

SteelersYak

PostSubject: Re: Steelers Lead ESPN's NFL Any Era with 4 Players, Ravens' Ray Lewis Makes #1   Steelers Lead ESPN's NFL Any Era with 4 Players, Ravens' Ray Lewis Makes #1 EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 7:10 pm

So the fans and whoever else voted for the any era team realize how good Ben is, but he still gets no love in the vote off game Steelers Lead ESPN's NFL Any Era with 4 Players, Ravens' Ray Lewis Makes #1 1505004552

PostSubject: Re: Steelers Lead ESPN's NFL Any Era with 4 Players, Ravens' Ray Lewis Makes #1   Steelers Lead ESPN's NFL Any Era with 4 Players, Ravens' Ray Lewis Makes #1 Empty

Back to top Go down

Steelers Lead ESPN's NFL Any Era with 4 Players, Ravens' Ray Lewis Makes #1
Page 1 of 1