Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeRay Lewis, Lardarius Webb seriously hurt, Ravens fear Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Ray Lewis, Lardarius Webb seriously hurt, Ravens fear

Go down 
+8
steelerdude15
Kornbread
vasteeler
Wallace108
fer69
Buddha Bus
effyou515
Galax Steeler
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Galax Steeler

Galax Steeler

Ray Lewis, Lardarius Webb seriously hurt, Ravens fear Empty
PostSubject: Ray Lewis, Lardarius Webb seriously hurt, Ravens fear   Ray Lewis, Lardarius Webb seriously hurt, Ravens fear EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 5:00 am

The Baltimore Ravens' defense has looked mortal all season, despite the team's 5-1 record. Things are only going to get tougher from here.

In the wake of another close win, the Ravens fear that linebacker Ray Lewis suffered a torn triceps and cornerback Lardarius Webb has a torn anterior cruciate ligament, sources close to the situation told NFL.com and NFL Network's Jeff Darlington.
On NFL Network
NFL Replay
will re-air the Baltimore Ravens' 31-29 win over the Dallas Cowboys in Week 6 on Tuesday, Oct. 16
at 8 p.m. ET.

» NFL Network schedule

The Ravens are awaiting MRIs on Monday, scheduled for both players, to find out if their fears are confirmed.

Ravens coach John Harbaugh acknowledged after Sunday's narrow 31-29 win over the Dallas Cowboys that Webb likely would be out for the season with a torn ACL.

Lewis sat out the final few drives of the game with what the team later confirmed to be a triceps injury. Any injury that can keep Lewis off the field in the closing moments is a concern.

The Ravens' defense gave up 200 rushing yards for the second consecutive week, the first time in franchise history that has happened. They miss linebacker Jarret Johnson badly. They miss Terrell Suggs even more. Webb is their best cornerback, and Lewis is the beating heart of the team.

Baltimore is 5-1, but the record doesn't tell the full story.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000080027/article/ray-lewis-lardarius-webb-seriously-hurt-ravens-fear?module=HP11_headline_stack

effyou515

PostSubject: Re: Ray Lewis, Lardarius Webb seriously hurt, Ravens fear   Ray Lewis, Lardarius Webb seriously hurt, Ravens fear EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 4:21 pm

man i'm really bummed out about that newz. Ray Lewis, Lardarius Webb seriously hurt, Ravens fear 3135543967

And once again the truth is found
Back to top Go down
Galax Steeler

Galax Steeler

PostSubject: Re: Ray Lewis, Lardarius Webb seriously hurt, Ravens fear   Ray Lewis, Lardarius Webb seriously hurt, Ravens fear EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 4:28 pm

effyou515 wrote:
man i'm really bummed out about that newz. Ray Lewis, Lardarius Webb seriously hurt, Ravens fear 3135543967

Yea me and you both. Ray Lewis, Lardarius Webb seriously hurt, Ravens fear 1797695198

Buddha Bus

PostSubject: Re: Ray Lewis, Lardarius Webb seriously hurt, Ravens fear   Ray Lewis, Lardarius Webb seriously hurt, Ravens fear EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 4:30 pm

Galax Steeler wrote:
effyou515 wrote:

Yea me and you both. Ray Lewis, Lardarius Webb seriously hurt, Ravens fear 1797695198

Who the hell changed the title to the sarcasm thread while I was gone? Ray Lewis, Lardarius Webb seriously hurt, Ravens fear 2829330259

Ray Lewis, Lardarius Webb seriously hurt, Ravens fear 1797695198

Back to top Go down
fer69

fer69

PostSubject: Re: Ray Lewis, Lardarius Webb seriously hurt, Ravens fear   Ray Lewis, Lardarius Webb seriously hurt, Ravens fear EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 5:10 pm

Breaking news!!!!! Ray Lewis out for rest of the season!

F@(k Wallace.. Throw it to Miller
Back to top Go down
Galax Steeler

Galax Steeler

PostSubject: Re: Ray Lewis, Lardarius Webb seriously hurt, Ravens fear   Ray Lewis, Lardarius Webb seriously hurt, Ravens fear EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 5:32 pm

Sarcasm what sarcasm!!! Ray Lewis, Lardarius Webb seriously hurt, Ravens fear 2829330259

Wallace108

PostSubject: Re: Ray Lewis, Lardarius Webb seriously hurt, Ravens fear   Ray Lewis, Lardarius Webb seriously hurt, Ravens fear EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 8:24 pm

fer69 wrote:
Breaking news!!!!! Ray Lewis out for rest of the season!
I assumed you were being a prankster again. Ray Lewis, Lardarius Webb seriously hurt, Ravens fear 1797695198

But alas ...

Ray Lewis' season over after tearing right triceps

OWINGS MILLS, Md. — Ravens linebacker Ray Lewis will miss the remainder of the season with an arm injury, an enormous blow to an already depleted defense that has uncharacteristically struggled this year.

Lewis tore his right triceps during Sunday’s 31-29 victory over Dallas. The 37-year-old Lewis leads Baltimore in tackles and is the voice of experience in the huddle.

“Ray in the locker room afterward, we didn’t know (the extent of the injury) but he was worried about it,” Ravens coach John Harbaugh said Monday. “He said some things about his faith. He said some things that I’ll never forget.”

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/football/ravens-lose-lewis-season-ending-injury-article-1.1184192#ixzz29Pv1dA00

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.
Back to top Go down
http://www.steelersxtreme.com/
vasteeler

vasteeler

PostSubject: Re: Ray Lewis, Lardarius Webb seriously hurt, Ravens fear   Ray Lewis, Lardarius Webb seriously hurt, Ravens fear EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 8:29 pm

well this evens the playing field a little

"Zed's dead, baby. Zed's dead." - Butch
Back to top Go down
Kornbread

Kornbread

PostSubject: Re: Ray Lewis, Lardarius Webb seriously hurt, Ravens fear   Ray Lewis, Lardarius Webb seriously hurt, Ravens fear EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 11:26 pm

How did he rip his triceps? Somebody take his knife away?

Show me a good loser, and I'll show you a loser.
Vince Lombardi

On 12/02/2012 the Steelers beat the Ravens with their 3rd string QB! Charlie Batch! AWESOME!
Back to top Go down
steelerdude15

steelerdude15

PostSubject: Re: Ray Lewis, Lardarius Webb seriously hurt, Ravens fear   Ray Lewis, Lardarius Webb seriously hurt, Ravens fear EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 11:45 pm

I wish Ray, Webb, and Ngata full and speedy recoveries

Gingerchip

PostSubject: Re: Ray Lewis, Lardarius Webb seriously hurt, Ravens fear   Ray Lewis, Lardarius Webb seriously hurt, Ravens fear EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 12:01 am

Hey, I don't like to hear any player getting hurt, including Ray Ray.

However, we may just have a chance to beat them now.

Ray Lewis, Lardarius Webb seriously hurt, Ravens fear We_bel10
Back to top Go down
Bays

Bays

PostSubject: Re: Ray Lewis, Lardarius Webb seriously hurt, Ravens fear   Ray Lewis, Lardarius Webb seriously hurt, Ravens fear EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 3:08 am

Us Steelers fans may hate the Ravens with a passion, but I wouldn't wish this on anyone. Best wishes to all of those injured.

Galax Steeler

PostSubject: Re: Ray Lewis, Lardarius Webb seriously hurt, Ravens fear   Ray Lewis, Lardarius Webb seriously hurt, Ravens fear EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 4:45 am

bayz101 wrote:
Us Steelers fans may hate the Ravens with a passion, but I wouldn't wish this on anyone. Best wishes to all of those injured.

Yea agreed I know we joke alot but I am sure that none of us like to see players get injured.

Xtreme Newb
exncite

PostSubject: Re: Ray Lewis, Lardarius Webb seriously hurt, Ravens fear   Ray Lewis, Lardarius Webb seriously hurt, Ravens fear EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 10:42 am

bayz101 wrote:

That is very true. However, Ray Ray is an exception. I have been wanting this for him for a long time.

stlrtruck

PostSubject: Re: Ray Lewis, Lardarius Webb seriously hurt, Ravens fear   Ray Lewis, Lardarius Webb seriously hurt, Ravens fear EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 11:23 am

I just remember when Smith tore his, it seemed like every year something else happened with it.

While I don't like Ray, mostly because he plays for the ravens, I respect his ability on the field and it'd be shame (as it was for Smith) for his career to end this way.

1 NATION
STEELERS NATION Ray Lewis, Lardarius Webb seriously hurt, Ravens fear 3056903510

I am the MAN that created the MYTH that started the LEGEND

Don't choose good when greatness is available!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ray Lewis, Lardarius Webb seriously hurt, Ravens fear   Ray Lewis, Lardarius Webb seriously hurt, Ravens fear Empty

Back to top Go down

Ray Lewis, Lardarius Webb seriously hurt, Ravens fear
Page 1 of 1