Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeHarrison questions NFL policy, won’t tweet during Pro Bowl Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Harrison questions NFL policy, won’t tweet during Pro Bowl

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Wallace108

Wallace108

Harrison questions NFL policy, won’t tweet during Pro Bowl Empty
PostSubject: Harrison questions NFL policy, won’t tweet during Pro Bowl   Harrison questions NFL policy, won’t tweet during Pro Bowl EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 4:33 pm

Posted by Michael David Smith

In the regular season, preseason and postseason, NFL players can get fined if they use Twitter at any time from 90 minutes before kickoff until after they’ve takled to the media after a game. But in the Pro Bowl, not only will players not be fined for tweeting, but it’s actually being encouraged, with computers on each sideline.

One of the NFL’s most-fined players isn’t fine with that.

Steelers linebacker James Harrison went on Twitter this afternoon to inform his followers that they won’t be hearing from him during the game because he doesn’t see the sense in the NFL’s policy.

“Why u think the NFL ‘wants us’ to tweet during the Pro Bowl but wont ‘let us’ til 90 min AFTER a real game? I wont tweet during today’s game,” Harrison wrote.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/01/29/james-harrison-questions-nfl-policy-wont-tweet-during-pro-bowl/

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.
Back to top Go down
http://www.steelersxtreme.com/
Bays

Bays

PostSubject: Re: Harrison questions NFL policy, won’t tweet during Pro Bowl   Harrison questions NFL policy, won’t tweet during Pro Bowl EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 6:26 pm

He's got a point

Gingerchip

PostSubject: Re: Harrison questions NFL policy, won’t tweet during Pro Bowl   Harrison questions NFL policy, won’t tweet during Pro Bowl EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 10:18 pm

Harrison - love the guy, he's a pure rebel
Back to top Go down
kirklandrules

kirklandrules

PostSubject: Re: Harrison questions NFL policy, won’t tweet during Pro Bowl   Harrison questions NFL policy, won’t tweet during Pro Bowl EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 9:57 am

I was expecting Harrison to protest the obvious lack of contact in the Pro Bowl. I watched the first two series of the game and had to turn it off. Ended up drinking whiskey and playing with a chainsaw just to wipe the softness I witnessed from my mind. I've seen more contact in a Pop Waner game than what was displayed last night. Oh, I get it, they are all superstars making a bunch of money and they don't want to get hurt .... Harrison questions NFL policy, won’t tweet during Pro Bowl 3458818396 Harrison questions NFL policy, won’t tweet during Pro Bowl 3458818396 Harrison questions NFL policy, won’t tweet during Pro Bowl 3458818396 Harrison questions NFL policy, won’t tweet during Pro Bowl 3458818396 Harrison questions NFL policy, won’t tweet during Pro Bowl 3458818396 Harrison questions NFL policy, won’t tweet during Pro Bowl 3458818396

Harrison questions NFL policy, won’t tweet during Pro Bowl 798776511
Back to top Go down
Wallace108

Wallace108

PostSubject: Re: Harrison questions NFL policy, won’t tweet during Pro Bowl   Harrison questions NFL policy, won’t tweet during Pro Bowl EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 10:26 am

kirklandrules wrote:
I was expecting Harrison to protest the obvious lack of contact in the Pro Bowl. I watched the first two series of the game and had to turn it off. Ended up drinking whiskey and playing with a chainsaw just to wipe the softness I witnessed from my mind. I've seen more contact in a Pop Waner game than what was displayed last night. Oh, I get it, they are all superstars making a bunch of money and they don't want to get hurt .... Harrison questions NFL policy, won’t tweet during Pro Bowl 3458818396 Harrison questions NFL policy, won’t tweet during Pro Bowl 3458818396 Harrison questions NFL policy, won’t tweet during Pro Bowl 3458818396 Harrison questions NFL policy, won’t tweet during Pro Bowl 3458818396 Harrison questions NFL policy, won’t tweet during Pro Bowl 3458818396 Harrison questions NFL policy, won’t tweet during Pro Bowl 3458818396

You'd better get used to it, KR, that's what regular-season games are going to look like in a few years. Harrison questions NFL policy, won’t tweet during Pro Bowl 1505004552

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.
Back to top Go down
http://www.steelersxtreme.com/
kirklandrules

kirklandrules

PostSubject: Re: Harrison questions NFL policy, won’t tweet during Pro Bowl   Harrison questions NFL policy, won’t tweet during Pro Bowl EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 11:35 am

Wallace108 wrote:
kirklandrules wrote:

You'd better get used to it, KR, that's what regular-season games are going to look like in a few years. Harrison questions NFL policy, won’t tweet during Pro Bowl 1505004552

100% agreed. It was like watching a high school dance. The boys are too shy to ask the girls to dance, so there's no contact. It makes me sick. Harrison questions NFL policy, won’t tweet during Pro Bowl 2744185472
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Harrison questions NFL policy, won’t tweet during Pro Bowl   Harrison questions NFL policy, won’t tweet during Pro Bowl Empty

Back to top Go down

Harrison questions NFL policy, won’t tweet during Pro Bowl
Page 1 of 1