Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeAnother Tweet From Batch Adds Fuel to the Steelers Fire Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Another Tweet From Batch Adds Fuel to the Steelers Fire

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
SteelersYak

SteelersYak

Another Tweet From Batch Adds Fuel to the Steelers Fire Empty
PostSubject: Another Tweet From Batch Adds Fuel to the Steelers Fire   Another Tweet From Batch Adds Fuel to the Steelers Fire EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 5:03 pm

Another Tweet From Batch Adds Fuel to the Steelers Fire Scb210

by Steel Dad

Twice in the last year plus, former Pittsburgh Steelers quarterback Charlie Batch has said enough to get me to write about what he had said. It isn’t often that the former back-up QB says or does anything to garner any attention but what Batch has been saying can’t fall on deaf ears any longer.

The first piece I wrote came back in September of 2013  and then the second was in January of this current year.

Batch, who is still very involved in the Pittsburgh community, tweeted out another gem yesterday. His disdain for Steelers’ offensive coordinator Todd Haley is common knowledge but he went after him again.

Charlie Batch on Twitter: “I wonder, When Peyton is running the #NOHUDDLE is he calling the plays 27% of the time or is his coach calling 73% of the plays?”

READ MORE:  http://www.steelcityblitz.com/2014/10/20/batch-comments-add-fuel-steelers-fire/

SteelersYak

PostSubject: Re: Another Tweet From Batch Adds Fuel to the Steelers Fire   Another Tweet From Batch Adds Fuel to the Steelers Fire EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 5:10 pm

When I saw this I just snickered to myself. Oh Charlie. I liked you so much better before your snarky tweets.

Wallace108

PostSubject: Re: Another Tweet From Batch Adds Fuel to the Steelers Fire   Another Tweet From Batch Adds Fuel to the Steelers Fire EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 7:31 pm

I'm just not going to say anything. It's better that way.

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.
Back to top Go down
http://www.steelersxtreme.com/
stlrtruck

stlrtruck

PostSubject: Re: Another Tweet From Batch Adds Fuel to the Steelers Fire   Another Tweet From Batch Adds Fuel to the Steelers Fire EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 10:05 pm

we must remember Charlie was a career backup after he left Detroit. He played well for us when he was called upon. Other than that, who cares what he has to say now that he's no longer in the black and gold uniform.

1 NATION
STEELERS NATION Another Tweet From Batch Adds Fuel to the Steelers Fire 3056903510

I am the MAN that created the MYTH that started the LEGEND

Don't choose good when greatness is available!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another Tweet From Batch Adds Fuel to the Steelers Fire   Another Tweet From Batch Adds Fuel to the Steelers Fire Empty

Back to top Go down

Another Tweet From Batch Adds Fuel to the Steelers Fire
Page 1 of 1