Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeBowler’s hilarious, incoherent victory celebration (video) Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Bowler’s hilarious, incoherent victory celebration (video)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Buddha Bus

Buddha Bus

Bowler’s hilarious, incoherent victory celebration (video) Empty
PostSubject: Bowler’s hilarious, incoherent victory celebration (video)   Bowler’s hilarious, incoherent victory celebration (video) EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 9:48 am

Fri Mar 02 12:40pm EST
By Chris Chase

Hi, this is Pete Weber. You may remember him from such celebrations as the crotch chop and self-referentially yelling "PDW." Upon rolling a walk-off strike at last weekend's U.S. Open, bowling's favorite bad boy added a new one to his catalog:

(Read More:) http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/post/bowlers-hilarious-incoherent-victory-celebration-video?urn=top,wp372

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Bowler’s hilarious, incoherent victory celebration (video) 1505004552

Ah, Pete Weber..... the T.O. of professional bowling. He loves him some him. Bowler’s hilarious, incoherent victory celebration (video) 3562723908

Back to top Go down
Bays

Bays

PostSubject: Re: Bowler’s hilarious, incoherent victory celebration (video)   Bowler’s hilarious, incoherent victory celebration (video) EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 1:01 pm

Bowler’s hilarious, incoherent victory celebration (video) 294855916 Bowler’s hilarious, incoherent victory celebration (video) 3562723908

JonM229

PostSubject: Re: Bowler’s hilarious, incoherent victory celebration (video)   Bowler’s hilarious, incoherent victory celebration (video) EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 5:12 pm

WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?!?!? I AM!!!!

"Ray Rice is special.  He is a guy for all situations, as I have said before, even in an elevator." -Mike Tomlin
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jonmilles
Bays

Bays

PostSubject: Re: Bowler’s hilarious, incoherent victory celebration (video)   Bowler’s hilarious, incoherent victory celebration (video) EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 5:27 pm

Excited little feller he is Bowler’s hilarious, incoherent victory celebration (video) 1797695198

DAMN IT RIGHT!

-Evil stare-

JonM229

PostSubject: Re: Bowler’s hilarious, incoherent victory celebration (video)   Bowler’s hilarious, incoherent victory celebration (video) EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 5:41 pm

Why hasn't anyone gone up to him and said, "You need to calm down. It's just bowling."

"Ray Rice is special.  He is a guy for all situations, as I have said before, even in an elevator." -Mike Tomlin
Back to top Go down
Bays

Bays

PostSubject: Re: Bowler’s hilarious, incoherent victory celebration (video)   Bowler’s hilarious, incoherent victory celebration (video) EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 5:48 pm

Was he born with the last name "Harbaugh"? Bowler’s hilarious, incoherent victory celebration (video) 1797695198

Buddha Bus

PostSubject: Re: Bowler’s hilarious, incoherent victory celebration (video)   Bowler’s hilarious, incoherent victory celebration (video) EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 9:03 am

bayz101 wrote:
Was he born with the last name "Harbaugh"? Bowler’s hilarious, incoherent victory celebration (video) 1797695198

Naw..... he'd have dumped a cooler full of Gatorade on himself then. Bowler’s hilarious, incoherent victory celebration (video) 1797695198

Back to top Go down
JonM229

JonM229

PostSubject: Re: Bowler’s hilarious, incoherent victory celebration (video)   Bowler’s hilarious, incoherent victory celebration (video) EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 1:54 pm

Buddha Bus wrote:
bayz101 wrote:

Naw..... he'd have dumped a cooler full of Gatorade on himself then. Bowler’s hilarious, incoherent victory celebration (video) 1797695198

You beat me to it, you bastard

Back to top Go down
Buddha Bus

Buddha Bus

PostSubject: Re: Bowler’s hilarious, incoherent victory celebration (video)   Bowler’s hilarious, incoherent victory celebration (video) EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 1:56 pm

JonM229 wrote:
Buddha Bus wrote:
bayz101 wrote:

You beat me to it, you bastard

Bowler’s hilarious, incoherent victory celebration (video) 1919150556

You're just like Ray Lewis to the pile..... late. Bowler’s hilarious, incoherent victory celebration (video) 3798349058

Back to top Go down
JonM229

JonM229

PostSubject: Re: Bowler’s hilarious, incoherent victory celebration (video)   Bowler’s hilarious, incoherent victory celebration (video) EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 2:02 pm

Also like Ray Lewis, I'm going to stab you.

Back to top Go down
Buddha Bus

Buddha Bus

PostSubject: Re: Bowler’s hilarious, incoherent victory celebration (video)   Bowler’s hilarious, incoherent victory celebration (video) EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 2:06 pm

JonM229 wrote:
Also like Ray Lewis, I'm going to stab you.

Back to top Go down
JonM229

JonM229

PostSubject: Re: Bowler’s hilarious, incoherent victory celebration (video)   Bowler’s hilarious, incoherent victory celebration (video) EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 2:06 pm

I was originally going to say "stab the shit out of you" but your doctor beat me to it.

Back to top Go down
Buddha Bus

Buddha Bus

PostSubject: Re: Bowler’s hilarious, incoherent victory celebration (video)   Bowler’s hilarious, incoherent victory celebration (video) EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 2:11 pm

JonM229 wrote:
I was originally going to say "stab the shit out of you" but your doctor beat me to it.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bowler’s hilarious, incoherent victory celebration (video)   Bowler’s hilarious, incoherent victory celebration (video) Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1