Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeCotchery to visit the Chiefs early next week Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Cotchery to visit the Chiefs early next week

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Wallace108

Wallace108

Cotchery to visit the Chiefs early next week Empty
PostSubject: Cotchery to visit the Chiefs early next week   Cotchery to visit the Chiefs early next week EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 4:23 pm

Posted by Evan Silva

We previously mentioned that the Jets had interest in bringing free agent wide receiver Jerricho Cotchery back to New York. They have competition.

Manish Mehta of the New York Daily News reports that Cotchery is scheduled to visit the Kansas City Chiefs on Monday and Tuesday.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/03/17/jerricho-cotchery-to-visit-the-chiefs-early-next-week/
---------------------------------------------------

Hmmm, no Ward. And if we were to lose Wallace and Cotchery ... I wonder what Sweed is doing? Cotchery to visit the Chiefs early next week 2829330259

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.
Back to top Go down
http://www.steelersxtreme.com/
fer69

fer69

PostSubject: Re: Cotchery to visit the Chiefs early next week   Cotchery to visit the Chiefs early next week EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 4:51 pm

I got a feeling we won't re-sign him Cotchery to visit the Chiefs early next week 2913999526

F@(k Wallace.. Throw it to Miller
Back to top Go down
Gingerchip

Gingerchip

PostSubject: Re: Cotchery to visit the Chiefs early next week   Cotchery to visit the Chiefs early next week EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 5:05 pm

No Ward, No Cotchery, and maybe no Wallace?

Is the organization drinking too much kool-aid??????

Back to top Go down
Buddha Bus

Buddha Bus

PostSubject: Re: Cotchery to visit the Chiefs early next week   Cotchery to visit the Chiefs early next week EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 5:39 pm

Gingerchip wrote:
No Ward, No Cotchery, and maybe no Wallace?

Is the organization drinking too much??????

Fixed it for you, Ginger. Cotchery to visit the Chiefs early next week 1797695198

Back to top Go down
kirklandrules

kirklandrules

PostSubject: Re: Cotchery to visit the Chiefs early next week   Cotchery to visit the Chiefs early next week EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 9:46 pm

(Slow Motion): NNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUGHHHHHHHHHHHH! Cotchery to visit the Chiefs early next week 3201610882

I thought the Cotchery pick-up last year was awesome. It was unfortunate that he battled some nagging injuries, but he showed his worth with some great plays (even in the Denver game). Hope the Steelers can keep him around! Cotchery to visit the Chiefs early next week 1426860608
Back to top Go down
Gingerchip

Gingerchip

PostSubject: Re: Cotchery to visit the Chiefs early next week   Cotchery to visit the Chiefs early next week EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 11:37 pm

Yeah -- "noooooooooooooooo" is right.

Real classy guy, too. The Jets say he was a quiet leader in the locker room. With Hines gone Cotchery to visit the Chiefs early next week 3096553220 (sorry, had to compose myself), they NEED a vet's presence.

I don't trust the "young money" crew, yet, to keep themselves together. They need a leader to put their little asses in place when its needed.
Back to top Go down
kirklandrules

kirklandrules

PostSubject: Re: Cotchery to visit the Chiefs early next week   Cotchery to visit the Chiefs early next week EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 6:11 am

Right on Ginger, and the guy wanted to be a Steeler bad enough to sign for the vet minimum even though he could have easily have received a larger offer else where last year.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cotchery to visit the Chiefs early next week   Cotchery to visit the Chiefs early next week Empty

Back to top Go down

Cotchery to visit the Chiefs early next week
Page 1 of 1