Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomePatriots to pick up Tebow? Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Patriots to pick up Tebow?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gingerchip

Gingerchip

Patriots to pick up Tebow? Empty
PostSubject: Patriots to pick up Tebow?   Patriots to pick up Tebow? EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 2:07 pm

http://www.boston.com/sports/blogs/thebuzz/2012/03/could_tim_tebow.html

So many sarcastic comments polluted my head at one time, I still can't sort them out

Ohh wait.........yes I can

“We brought Tim in and spent a whole day with him here, in addition to our other interactions with him,’’ Belichick said in December. “He’s an impressive young man. He had great success in college, I think all his attributes are pretty well documented. He’s a strong guy, smart, works hard, a great leader, great football character. "

Yes.......Belicheat would know first hand about great football "character:. Patriots to pick up Tebow? 3562723908
Back to top Go down
vasteeler

vasteeler

PostSubject: Re: Patriots to pick up Tebow?   Patriots to pick up Tebow? EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 3:09 pm

i cant see the *'s making this move. unless they turn him into an h-back or something i dont see where his style of play fits the *'s offense at all

"Zed's dead, baby. Zed's dead." - Butch
Back to top Go down
Gingerchip

Gingerchip

PostSubject: Re: Patriots to pick up Tebow?   Patriots to pick up Tebow? EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 3:55 pm

I don't know.....back up qb not such a bad choice.

I think Tebow has shown improvement and has potential. He is definitely more polished then he was.

Brady has shoulder problems -- I don't see him having the career longevity of some qbs. I don't see Tebow fitting in there either, but stranger things have happened.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Patriots to pick up Tebow?   Patriots to pick up Tebow? Empty

Back to top Go down

Patriots to pick up Tebow?
Page 1 of 1