Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeCotchery FB post Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Cotchery FB post

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Gingerchip

Gingerchip

Cotchery FB post Empty
PostSubject: Cotchery FB post   Cotchery FB post EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 1:57 pm

I follow JC on FB.

His last post (yesterday) said that he was visiting St. Louis next week -- he told all of his "Jets" fans and "Steeler" fans to hold tight. He would be making a decision within three weeks.

Back to top Go down
Wallace108

Wallace108

Cotchery FB post Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cotchery FB post   Cotchery FB post EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 2:35 pm

That's odd that he would mention Jets fans. Cotchery FB post 2829330259

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.
Back to top Go down
http://www.steelersxtreme.com/
stlrtruck

stlrtruck

Cotchery FB post Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cotchery FB post   Cotchery FB post EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 3:03 pm

I believe he mentioned the NY Tebow's because he met with them already, at least there was mention of him going back there.

I really believe Cotchery will do what's best for his career, not his piggy bank. He proved to be a vital part of our offense down the stretch last year and I'm sure he recognizes the best place to win a championship is here in Pittsburgh.

1 NATION
STEELERS NATION Cotchery FB post 3056903510

I am the MAN that created the MYTH that started the LEGEND

Don't choose good when greatness is available!
Back to top Go down
Wallace108

Wallace108

Cotchery FB post Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cotchery FB post   Cotchery FB post EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 3:10 pm

I remember there was talk about the Jets being interested in bringing him back. But I don't recall him actually meeting with the Jets. Did I just miss it? Cotchery FB post 2087824411

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.
Back to top Go down
http://www.steelersxtreme.com/
stlrtruck

stlrtruck

Cotchery FB post Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cotchery FB post   Cotchery FB post EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 4:00 pm

Wallace108 wrote:
I remember there was talk about the Jets being interested in bringing him back. But I don't recall him actually meeting with the Jets. Did I just miss it? Cotchery FB post 2087824411

I could have mis-interpreted what was stated.

1 NATION
STEELERS NATION Cotchery FB post 3056903510

I am the MAN that created the MYTH that started the LEGEND

Don't choose good when greatness is available!
Back to top Go down
kirklandrules

kirklandrules

Cotchery FB post Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cotchery FB post   Cotchery FB post EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 10:54 am

Wallace108 wrote:

I don't believe he's met with the Jets yet. Here's an article from ESP that speaks to Cotchery talking about going back to the Jets ...

http://espn.go.com/new-york/nfl/story/_/id/7686758/jerricho-cotchery-mull-new-york-jets-reunion-nick-folk-returns
Back to top Go down
Buddha Bus

Buddha Bus

Cotchery FB post Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cotchery FB post   Cotchery FB post EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 4:30 pm

If Cotchery goes back to the Jets he deserves to lose and be in the middle of that 3-ring circus.

I honestly believe he wants to remain a Steeler and I would definitely like to see him stay. I think the FO is waiting for the Mike Wallace situation to resolve itself before making Cotch an offer.

Back to top Go down
kirklandrules

kirklandrules

Cotchery FB post Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cotchery FB post   Cotchery FB post EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 8:22 pm

Buddha Bus wrote:
I think the FO is waiting for the Mike Wallace situation to resolve itself before making Cotch an offer.

If Cotch gets an offer before Wallace, my guess is the Steelers will only try to keep Wallace for cheap for 2012 ... then possibly pull the Franchise tag for 2013 (if he's still worth it) ... then worry about long term beyond that (or let him walk).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Cotchery FB post Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cotchery FB post   Cotchery FB post Empty

Back to top Go down

Cotchery FB post
Page 1 of 1