Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeSources: Saints' GM could eavesdrop Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Sources: Saints' GM could eavesdrop

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Wallace108

Wallace108

Sources: Saints' GM could eavesdrop Empty
PostSubject: Sources: Saints' GM could eavesdrop   Sources: Saints' GM could eavesdrop EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 2:32 am

NEW ORLEANS -- The U.S. Attorney's Office in the Eastern District of Louisiana was told Friday that New Orleans Saints general manager Mickey Loomis had an electronic device in his Superdome suite that had been secretly re-wired to enable him to eavesdrop on visiting coaching staffs for nearly three NFL seasons, "Outside the Lines" has learned.

Sources familiar with Saints game-day operations told "Outside the Lines" that Loomis, who faces an eight-game suspension from the NFL for his role in the recent bounty scandal, had the ability to secretly listen for most of the 2002 season, his first as general manager of the Saints, and all of the 2003 and 2004 seasons. The sources spoke with "Outside the Lines" under the condition of anonymity because of fear of reprisals from members of the Saints organization.

http://espn.go.com/chicago/story/_/id/7846290/new-orleans-saints-mickey-loomis-eavesdrop-opposing-coaches-home-games
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As punishment, the Saints will lose their first-round pick in this year's draft. The pick will be awarded to the Patriots**.

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.
Back to top Go down
http://www.steelersxtreme.com/
solardave

solardave

Sources: Saints' GM could eavesdrop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sources: Saints' GM could eavesdrop   Sources: Saints' GM could eavesdrop EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 6:41 am

I'm sure Goodell will look into the matter and rule in a fair and impartial manner. I say this knowing my response will probably be sent to the sarcasm thread. Sources: Saints' GM could eavesdrop 1797695198

One thing I'm positive we won't hear Goodell say. "There is not enough evidence to proceed!"
Back to top Go down

Sources: Saints' GM could eavesdrop
Page 1 of 1