Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeNews Sources & Blogs Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

News Sources & Blogs

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Wallace108

Wallace108

News Sources & Blogs Empty
PostSubject: News Sources & Blogs   News Sources & Blogs EmptySun Jul 26, 2015 3:37 pm

In case anyone hasn't discovered it yet, we have a link at the top of the forum to a News Sources & Blogs page we started a few years ago. It's located under the main menu where it says "Xtreme Links." (On the pic below, it says Quick Links). Our goal was to provide a one-stop shop for links to news sources, social media, and fan blogs of interest. Needless to say, it's in desperate need of updating, and that's something I plan on doing over the coming weeks. So if you have news sources, blogs, etc. that you think should be included, please post them in this thread and I'll add them. (And yes, I'll also update the schedule News Sources & Blogs 294855916)

News Sources & Blogs News_s10

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.

Last edited by Wallace108 on Fri Jul 31, 2015 12:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.steelersxtreme.com/
tony hipchest

PostSubject: Re: News Sources & Blogs   News Sources & Blogs EmptySun Jul 26, 2015 6:31 pm

DKPittsburghsports is the newest one. It's subscription, but you can still get some free article views out of them. BTC's Neal cooling is now a beat writer for dejan kovacevic. I've always thought both do a good job.

. .
Back to top Go down
Wallace108

Wallace108

PostSubject: Re: News Sources & Blogs   News Sources & Blogs EmptyMon Jul 27, 2015 12:56 am

tony hipchest wrote:
DKPittsburghsports is the newest one.  It's subscription, but you can still get some free article views out of them.  BTC's Neal cooling is now a beat writer for dejan kovacevic.  I've always thought both do a good job.

Yeah, I've always enjoyed Kovacevic's articles. He's listed on our link page, but associated with the Trib. I'll have to change that and link to his site.

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.
Back to top Go down
http://www.steelersxtreme.com/
Buddha Bus

Buddha Bus

PostSubject: Re: News Sources & Blogs   News Sources & Blogs EmptyMon Jul 27, 2015 4:51 am

How about Mark Madden? That man is a genius. News Sources & Blogs 2800024739

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: News Sources & Blogs   News Sources & Blogs Empty

Back to top Go down

News Sources & Blogs
Page 1 of 1