Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeEsiason: Two teams would interest Cowher Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Esiason: Two teams would interest Cowher

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Buddha Bus

Buddha Bus

Esiason: Two teams would interest Cowher Empty
PostSubject: Esiason: Two teams would interest Cowher   Esiason: Two teams would interest Cowher EmptyTue May 15, 2012 5:13 pm

May, 15, 2012
By Jamison Hensley | ESPN.com

Bill Cowher wants to teach men about melanoma, a form of skin cancer that led to the death of his wife in 2010. But Cowher's name is in the headlines for another reason as well.

NFL analyst Boomer Esiason recently speculated on a couple of landing spots for Cowher, the former Pittsburgh Steelers coach who is his CBS Sports colleague.

“The only two coaching spots that I think that he would ever come out of retirement for ... one would be the New York Giants and the other one would be the Chicago Bears, because he’s that type of guy,” Esiason told WSCR-AM 670, via the Chicago Tribune. “Being so close to him over the last few years and watching him go through his total personal-life upheaval with the death of his wife and watching how he’s handled that with great dignity and professionalism, I’m just telling you, there is no dirt on that man. This guy is as good as he seems. He’s everything that you’d expect him to be.”

Cowher would instantly become the NFL's hottest coaching commodity if he makes it known he wants to coach again. But I'm not sure we'll ever see that jutting jaw on the sideline ever again. This will mark his sixth season out of coaching.

It was only December when Dan Marino, another one of Cowher's pregame show colleagues, said he didn't think Cowher would coach again.

(Read More:) http://espn.go.com/blog/afcnorth/post/_/id/48214/esiason-two-teams-would-interest-cowher

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Do you hear that? Esiason: Two teams would interest Cowher 3572881467

... tick, tick, tick, tick, tick, tick...

That's the sound of the clock ticking on Lovie's days in the Windy City. Esiason: Two teams would interest Cowher 2893009358

Back to top Go down
vasteeler

vasteeler

Esiason: Two teams would interest Cowher Empty
PostSubject: Re: Esiason: Two teams would interest Cowher   Esiason: Two teams would interest Cowher EmptyTue May 15, 2012 5:20 pm

i hope he stays retired. it would be awkward watching him coach for another team

"Zed's dead, baby. Zed's dead." - Butch
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1