Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeTomlin and Clark trade jabs Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Tomlin and Clark trade jabs

Go down 
+2
solardave
stlrtruck
6 posters
AuthorMessage
stlrtruck

stlrtruck

Tomlin and Clark trade jabs Empty
PostSubject: Tomlin and Clark trade jabs   Tomlin and Clark trade jabs EmptyThu May 24, 2012 8:59 am

http://bleedblackandgold.com/blog/2012/05/23/ryan-clark-and-mike-tomlin-shoot-verbal-jabs-across-the-field/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+BleedBlackAndGold+%28Bleed+Black+and+Gold%29

Quote :

Steelers Safety Ryan Clark and Coach Mike Tomlin had a little fun with one another today in practice according to Mark Kaboly. Clark and Tomlin did a little verbal sparring across the field at one another. Clark was poking fun at the offense and Tomlin was poking fun at Clark.

Clark picking at QB Ben Roethlisberger about holding onto the ball.

Ryan Clark yelling across field to Tomlin: “If your QBs going to hold on to ball that long, you better draft some more OL in 1st round”
Tomlin firing back at Clark.

Tomlin “I’m going to draft a safety next year … a free safety.”

1 NATION
STEELERS NATION Tomlin and Clark trade jabs 3056903510

I am the MAN that created the MYTH that started the LEGEND

Don't choose good when greatness is available!
Back to top Go down
solardave

solardave

PostSubject: Re: Tomlin and Clark trade jabs   Tomlin and Clark trade jabs EmptyThu May 24, 2012 11:33 am

Let's get this season going Tomlin and Clark trade jabs 1647293567 I love hearing this kind of stuff, trash talkin' at the OTAs. gotta love that!!
Back to top Go down
vasteeler

vasteeler

PostSubject: Re: Tomlin and Clark trade jabs   Tomlin and Clark trade jabs EmptyThu May 24, 2012 4:25 pm

solardave wrote:
Let's get this season going Tomlin and Clark trade jabs 1647293567 I love hearing this kind of stuff, trash talkin' at the OTAs. gotta love that!!

agreed, throw in a couple of fights and we will be set :slugfest:

"Zed's dead, baby. Zed's dead." - Butch
Back to top Go down
solardave

solardave

PostSubject: Re: Tomlin and Clark trade jabs   Tomlin and Clark trade jabs EmptyThu May 24, 2012 5:04 pm

vasteeler wrote:
solardave wrote:

Yeah buddy!!!
Back to top Go down
Buddha Bus

Buddha Bus

PostSubject: Re: Tomlin and Clark trade jabs   Tomlin and Clark trade jabs EmptyThu May 24, 2012 5:24 pm

vasteeler wrote:
solardave wrote:

Hell yeah! Let's just get Haley and Ben in the Thunderdome and get it over with! :bonkers: :cutdown: Tomlin and Clark trade jabs 1901550296 :chainsaw:

Tomlin and Clark trade jabs 1797695198

Back to top Go down
Wallace108

Wallace108

PostSubject: Re: Tomlin and Clark trade jabs   Tomlin and Clark trade jabs EmptyFri May 25, 2012 1:07 am

Clark is always good for some laughs this time of year. Let's not forget Parking Lot Larry. Tomlin and Clark trade jabs 1664291743

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.
Back to top Go down
http://www.steelersxtreme.com/
GodSendBigBen
Xtreme Newb
GodSendBigBen

PostSubject: Re: Tomlin and Clark trade jabs   Tomlin and Clark trade jabs EmptyTue May 29, 2012 1:58 pm

I thought that said Tomlin and Clark trade jobs. Now I'm dissapointed. I wanted to see Tomlin level WRs and get a few picks. hahah

Wallace108

Wallace108

PostSubject: Re: Tomlin and Clark trade jabs   Tomlin and Clark trade jabs EmptyWed May 30, 2012 12:28 am

GodSendBigBen wrote:
I thought that said Tomlin and Clark trade jobs. Now I'm dissapointed. I wanted to see Tomlin level WRs and get a few picks. hahah
I'm waiting for this headline ... Roethlisberger and Haley trade jabs. Tomlin and Clark trade jabs 1664291743

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.
Back to top Go down
http://www.steelersxtreme.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tomlin and Clark trade jabs   Tomlin and Clark trade jabs Empty

Back to top Go down

Tomlin and Clark trade jabs
Page 1 of 1