Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeLewis embraces golden opportunity Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Lewis embraces golden opportunity

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Wallace108

Wallace108

Lewis embraces golden opportunity Empty
PostSubject: Lewis embraces golden opportunity   Lewis embraces golden opportunity EmptyFri May 25, 2012 1:20 am

By Mark Kaboly
Tribune-Review

You can count Keenan Lewis’ NFL starts on one finger.

And if not for the Steelers starting last year’s Sunday night game in Indianapolis with three defensive backs, he wouldn’t even have that on his resume.

But what Lewis lacks in experience, he makes up for with bravado.

Three days into organized team activities, Lewis isn’t talking about competing with second-year players Cortez Allen and Curtis Brown for the left cornerback position. Keenan Lewis is talking Pro Bowl.

“Pro Bowl and help my team win the Super Bowl,” Lewis said after being asked what he expects from himself this year. “That’s where I am going. I am going to be there.”

No Steelers cornerback has made the Pro Bowl since Rod Woodson in 1997. Before that, you have to go back to 1982 when Mel Blount made the last of his five appearances.

http://triblive.com/sports/steelers/1850621-85/lewis-steelers-cornerback-bowl-pro-keenan-free-starting-agent-opportunity?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+tribunereviewsteelers+%28Steelers+Stories%29
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Let's hope he's better at making predictions than his boy Wallace is. Wallace came up just a few yards short of his predicted 2,000 last year. Lewis embraces golden opportunity 2981382511

I have to say ... I'm all in on Lewis. I don't think he'll be making the Pro Bowl this year, but I expect him to step in and be a solid starter.

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.
Back to top Go down
http://www.steelersxtreme.com/
stlrtruck

stlrtruck

PostSubject: Re: Lewis embraces golden opportunity   Lewis embraces golden opportunity EmptyFri May 25, 2012 8:38 am

I think he has the order of things mixed up.

It should be to first help the team win the SB, then make the Pro-Bowl. Let's face it, the PB don't mean shite, never really has, but the SB - it's all the rage!

1 NATION
STEELERS NATION Lewis embraces golden opportunity 3056903510

I am the MAN that created the MYTH that started the LEGEND

Don't choose good when greatness is available!
Back to top Go down
solardave

solardave

PostSubject: Re: Lewis embraces golden opportunity   Lewis embraces golden opportunity EmptyFri May 25, 2012 2:49 pm

I'll take both and I hope he has his eye on the prize all year long because that's what it will take.
Back to top Go down
Buddha Bus

Buddha Bus

PostSubject: Re: Lewis embraces golden opportunity   Lewis embraces golden opportunity EmptyFri May 25, 2012 4:53 pm

stlrtruck wrote:
Let's face it, the PB don't mean shite, never really has...

Especially since, if he makes it, he won't be playing in it anyway. Lewis embraces golden opportunity 2981382511

Back to top Go down
solardave

solardave

PostSubject: Re: Lewis embraces golden opportunity   Lewis embraces golden opportunity EmptySat May 26, 2012 5:41 am

Buddha Bus wrote:
stlrtruck wrote:

Especially since, if he makes it, he won't be playing in it anyway. Lewis embraces golden opportunity 2981382511

I like the way you think!!! Lewis embraces golden opportunity 1647293567
Back to top Go down
Buddha Bus

Buddha Bus

PostSubject: Re: Lewis embraces golden opportunity   Lewis embraces golden opportunity EmptySat May 26, 2012 7:03 am

solardave wrote:
Buddha Bus wrote:
stlrtruck wrote:

I like the way you think!!! Lewis embraces golden opportunity 1647293567

Watch it there, Dave! Don't accuse me of thinking around here. Lewis embraces golden opportunity 1797695198

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lewis embraces golden opportunity   Lewis embraces golden opportunity Empty

Back to top Go down

Lewis embraces golden opportunity
Page 1 of 1