Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeIke Taylor Said He’s Open To Any Opportunity Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Ike Taylor Said He’s Open To Any Opportunity

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Wallace108

Wallace108

Ike Taylor Said He’s Open To Any Opportunity Empty
PostSubject: Ike Taylor Said He’s Open To Any Opportunity   Ike Taylor Said He’s Open To Any Opportunity EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 1:34 pm

Steelers cornerback Ike Taylor said Friday he’s willing to play anywhere once the lockount ends. Taylor, whose contract expired after the 2010 season, did not re-sign with the Steelers and will become an unrestricted free agent once the lockout ends and free agency opens.

Taylor did not rule out a return to Pittsburgh but said he’s open to any opportunity. “Time will tell,” Taylor said when asked if he wants to return to Pittsburgh. “I’ve been there for eight years. I’ve been in that city more than any other city in my whole life. But time will tell. I see myself being anywhere I need to be. Wherever you put me, I’m going to make home.”

http://www.steelersdepot.com/2011/06/could-ike-taylor-william-gay-both-end-up-with-the-cardinals/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+SteelersDepotBlog+%28Steelers+Depot+Blog%29

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.
Back to top Go down
http://www.steelersxtreme.com/
Buddha Bus

Buddha Bus

PostSubject: Re: Ike Taylor Said He’s Open To Any Opportunity   Ike Taylor Said He’s Open To Any Opportunity EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 1:54 pm

I heard on sports talk radio the other day, an interview with his agent saying Ike won't be taking a hometown discount. It was nice knowing you Ike. Ike Taylor Said He’s Open To Any Opportunity 2000130356

Back to top Go down
Wallace108

Wallace108

PostSubject: Re: Ike Taylor Said He’s Open To Any Opportunity   Ike Taylor Said He’s Open To Any Opportunity EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 12:27 am

Buddha Bus wrote:
I heard on sports talk radio the other day, an interview with his agent saying Ike won't be taking a hometown discount. It was nice knowing you Ike. Ike Taylor Said He’s Open To Any Opportunity 2000130356
It's beginning to look that way. Ike Taylor Said He’s Open To Any Opportunity 1505004552

I have a good feeling about Crezdon Butler. Let's hope.
Zu also mentioned about them having their eye on some young free agent corners. As long as they have a Plan B ...

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.
Back to top Go down
Buddha Bus

Buddha Bus

PostSubject: Re: Ike Taylor Said He’s Open To Any Opportunity   Ike Taylor Said He’s Open To Any Opportunity EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 12:40 am

Wallace108 wrote:
Buddha Bus wrote:
It's beginning to look that way. Ike Taylor Said He’s Open To Any Opportunity 1505004552

Zu also mentioned about them having their eye on some young free agent corners. As long as they have a Plan B ...

I wonder if Brett Favre can play corner? Ike Taylor Said He’s Open To Any Opportunity 3135543967

Back to top Go down
Wallace108

Wallace108

PostSubject: Re: Ike Taylor Said He’s Open To Any Opportunity   Ike Taylor Said He’s Open To Any Opportunity EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 12:42 am

Buddha Bus wrote:
Wallace108 wrote:
Buddha Bus wrote:

I wonder if Brett Favre can play corner? Ike Taylor Said He’s Open To Any Opportunity 3135543967
He sure liked throwing to them. Ike Taylor Said He’s Open To Any Opportunity 2087824411

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ike Taylor Said He’s Open To Any Opportunity   Ike Taylor Said He’s Open To Any Opportunity Empty

Back to top Go down

Ike Taylor Said He’s Open To Any Opportunity
Page 1 of 1