Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeSteelers ink third-round linebacker Sean Spence Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Steelers ink third-round linebacker Sean Spence

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Buddha Bus

Buddha Bus

Steelers ink third-round linebacker Sean Spence Empty
PostSubject: Steelers ink third-round linebacker Sean Spence   Steelers ink third-round linebacker Sean Spence EmptyTue May 29, 2012 4:08 pm

Posted by Mike Florio on May 29, 2012, 2:38 PM EDT

The Steelers previously had signed seven of their nine 2012 draft picks. No. 8 is now under contract.

Per a league source, the Steelers have agreed to terms with former Miami linebacker Sean Spence.

A third-round pick and the 87th overall selection in the draft, Spence will likely earn dollars in the range of $2.67 million during the four years of his deal. His signing bonus likely will be in the range of $545,000.

The rookie has some big shoes to fill; the team has issued Spence No. 51, most recently worn by James Farrior.

“I’m happy to have it but I think if they would have drafted another linebacker they would have got the same number,” Spence recently said. “Luckily they drafted me.”

(Read More:) http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/05/29/steelers-ink-third-round-linebacker-sean-spence/

Back to top Go down
Wallace108

Wallace108

PostSubject: Re: Steelers ink third-round linebacker Sean Spence   Steelers ink third-round linebacker Sean Spence EmptyWed May 30, 2012 12:20 am

Can't wait to see what he can do. He's got big shoes to fill.

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.
Back to top Go down
http://www.steelersxtreme.com/
solardave

solardave

PostSubject: Re: Steelers ink third-round linebacker Sean Spence   Steelers ink third-round linebacker Sean Spence EmptyWed May 30, 2012 4:09 pm

I'm looking forward to seeing him on the field. He may be our Ace on STs. That's not my big ambition for him, just starting out. So we're clear! Steelers ink third-round linebacker Sean Spence 1378315869
Back to top Go down
effyou515

effyou515

PostSubject: Re: Steelers ink third-round linebacker Sean Spence   Steelers ink third-round linebacker Sean Spence EmptyWed May 30, 2012 4:47 pm

think he's going to be a very good coverage LB might be able to get in the game on passing downs.

And once again the truth is found
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Steelers ink third-round linebacker Sean Spence   Steelers ink third-round linebacker Sean Spence Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1