Steelers Xtreme Forum

Home Chad Ochocinco signs one-year deal with.......... Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Chad Ochocinco signs one-year deal with..........

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
vasteeler

vasteeler

Chad Ochocinco signs one-year deal with.......... Empty
PostSubject: Chad Ochocinco signs one-year deal with..........    Chad Ochocinco signs one-year deal with.......... EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 3:26 pm

Chad Ochocinco signs one-year deal with Miami Dolphins

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/80...ee-1-year-deal

The Miami Dolphins and free agent wide receiver Chad Ochocinco have agreed to terms on a one-year deal.

AFC East blog
ESPN.com's James Walker writes about all things AFC East in his division blog.

• Blog network: NFL Nation

The Dolphins worked out Ochocinco after he was released by the New England Patriots** on Thursday.

Ochocinco, 34, is a Miami native. He made the Pro Bowl six times, most recently in 2009, but had only a minor role in his lone season with the Patriots**, catching 15 passes for 276 yards.

Miami is thin at the receiver position after trading Pro Bowl receiver Brandon Marshall to the Chicago Bears in March for two third-round draft picks. The Dolphins then didn't draft a receiver until the sixth round. New Miami head coach Joe Philbin conceded there has been room for improvement in the pass-catching during offseason workouts, including an OTA Monday.

-----------------------

"Zed's dead, baby. Zed's dead." - Butch
Back to top Go down
Buddha Bus

Buddha Bus

PostSubject: Re: Chad Ochocinco signs one-year deal with..........    Chad Ochocinco signs one-year deal with.......... EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 5:23 pm

So now he gets to go to the Dolphins and help them not win a Super Bowl?  Chad Ochocinco signs one-year deal with.......... 2087824411  Chad Ochocinco signs one-year deal with.......... 106674522

Back to top Go down
vasteeler

vasteeler

PostSubject: Re: Chad Ochocinco signs one-year deal with..........    Chad Ochocinco signs one-year deal with.......... EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 10:13 am

the dolphins must be seriously thin in the wide receiver department.

"Zed's dead, baby. Zed's dead." - Butch
Back to top Go down
stlrtruck

stlrtruck

PostSubject: Re: Chad Ochocinco signs one-year deal with..........    Chad Ochocinco signs one-year deal with.......... EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 12:08 pm

This actually may be a good move for Chad. His career has been left for dead at least 2 years before he left cinci. Now he's gone to the Patriots** and didn't succeed, only to have a glimmer of hope in Miami. Let's face it, it's not like the media pundits are going to be keeping a close eye on the dolphins. Therefore, Chad could quietly have a great season and revive his career.

It wouldn't surprise me to see Chad have a relatively productive season, and help the dolphins have a respectful season (9-7).

1 NATION
STEELERS NATION  Chad Ochocinco signs one-year deal with.......... 3056903510

I am the MAN that created the MYTH that started the LEGEND

Don't choose good when greatness is available!
Back to top Go down
Buddha Bus

Buddha Bus

PostSubject: Re: Chad Ochocinco signs one-year deal with..........    Chad Ochocinco signs one-year deal with.......... EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 1:14 pm

stlrtruck wrote:
This actually may be a good move for Chad. His career has been left for dead at least 2 years before he left cinci. Now he's gone to the Patriots*** and didn't succeed, only to have a glimmer of hope in Miami. Let's face it, it's not like the media pundits are going to be keeping a close eye on the dolphins. Therefore, Chad could quietly have a great season and revive his career.

It wouldn't surprise me to see Chad have a relatively productive season, and help the dolphins have a respectful season (9-7).

I'm sure he could end up being their leading receiver, but who else do they honestly have?  Chad Ochocinco signs one-year deal with.......... 2087824411

I don't see him doing much. He seems to have flamed out a couple of years ago.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chad Ochocinco signs one-year deal with..........    Chad Ochocinco signs one-year deal with.......... Empty

Back to top Go down

Chad Ochocinco signs one-year deal with..........
Page 1 of 1