Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeIntensity picks up at practice Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Intensity picks up at practice

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Buddha Bus

Buddha Bus

Intensity picks up at practice Empty
PostSubject: Intensity picks up at practice   Intensity picks up at practice EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 6:02 pm

Posted 21 hours ago
Teresa Varley
Steelers.com

With the players in pads for a second straight day the intensity continued to build as the Steelers practiced on Sunday afternoon at St. Vincent College.

Coach Mike Tomlin said he liked the intensity, adding that there can always be more, but was pleased with the day’s efforts.

“I thought we did good, spirited work today,” said Tomlin. “The guys are getting better technically. They’re competing. We’ll look to mix and match personnel and put guys in competitive situations. I like some of the things we’re seeing.

“Obviously some things fall short. That’s why we’re here in Latrobe to develop individually and collectively. But it was a good day’s work.”

Under a baking sun things heated up on the field when rookie offensive lineman Kelvin Beachum got into a few shoving matches, once with second-year defensive end Cameron Heyward and a second time with rookie Ikponmwosa Igbinosun.

While there weren’t any other scrapes, the players did like the intensity.

“That’s the way we want it. We want it intense,” said defensive end Brett Keisel. “We want it at the highest level of competitiveness. We want it every day because that is when you are going to see the best out of all of the guys competing to be on this team.

(Read More:) http://www.steelers.com/news/article-1/Intensity-picks-up-at-practice/57e5868b-8725-4777-a791-48ec219113e3

Back to top Go down
Bays

Bays

PostSubject: Re: Intensity picks up at practice   Intensity picks up at practice EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 7:40 pm

Keep it mellow, Tomlin. Let's not pull at 2007 again and have everyone exhausted before the season even starts Intensity picks up at practice 1664291743

fer69

PostSubject: Re: Intensity picks up at practice   Intensity picks up at practice EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 7:53 pm

Quote :
Ikponmwosa Igbinosun

WTF!!!!! i can hardly pronounce my own name Intensity picks up at practice 2913999526

F@(k Wallace.. Throw it to Miller
Back to top Go down
Bays

Bays

PostSubject: Re: Intensity picks up at practice   Intensity picks up at practice EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 7:54 pm

fer69 wrote:
Quote :
Ikponmwosa Igbinosun

WTF!!!!! i can hardly pronounce my own name Intensity picks up at practice 2913999526

Intensity picks up at practice 3562723908

PostSubject: Re: Intensity picks up at practice   Intensity picks up at practice EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 8:53 pm

Fortunately for you he has at best a slim chance of making the practice squad. He got his butt kicked by Kelvin Beachum and then coach Mitchell chewed him out when he opened his mouth after the beating.
Back to top Go down
Bays

Bays

PostSubject: Re: Intensity picks up at practice   Intensity picks up at practice EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 11:08 pm

Dodens Grav wrote:
Fortunately for you he has at best a slim chance of making the practice squad. He got his butt kicked by Kelvin Beachum and then coach Mitchell chewed him out when he opened his mouth after the beating.

Looks like he'll be gone soon.

PostSubject: Re: Intensity picks up at practice   Intensity picks up at practice Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1