Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeSunday Picks Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Sunday Picks

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SteelCity4Life

SteelCity4Life

Sunday Picks Empty
PostSubject: Sunday Picks   Sunday Picks EmptyWed Oct 07, 2015 6:25 pm

I think a 10-11 day break is just what the DR. ordered, allowing Vick time to get more adapted and practice more in preparation for a huge Monday night game vs. the Chargers

With that, who are your picks for Sunday's game?

I'm siding with Cleveland over Baltimore. Any day obviously, and given last week but I personally am not convinced the Ravens have much of a chance at doing anything with their season. Had Ben playing Thursday night, IMO it would've been a blow out.

Seattle over Cincy obviously; the last thing we need is a 5-0 in this division. They could suffer setbacks sure, but letting them stay undefeated this long is not a good thing. I think we'll be a real challenge for them with Ben back and into the groove again once that bridge comes.
Back to top Go down
Atlanta Dan

Sunday Picks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunday Picks   Sunday Picks EmptyWed Oct 07, 2015 10:56 pm

Schedule makers did the Seahawks no favors by having them fly east to play a 1 pm ET (10 am PT) road game coming off a Monday night game

And the Ravens know there season could/should have ended last Thursday night

Bengals and Ravens roll before Tomlin tries to improve his woeful 1-4 record in Pacific Time Zone games
Back to top Go down

Sunday Picks
Page 1 of 1