Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeSTEEL CURTAIN RADIO #199: WHO'S THAT ............ BROWN !!!!! - Wexell & Kaboly Interview Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

STEEL CURTAIN RADIO #199: WHO'S THAT ............ BROWN !!!!! - Wexell & Kaboly Interview

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SteelCurtainRadio
Xtreme Newb

STEEL CURTAIN RADIO #199: WHO'S THAT ............ BROWN !!!!! - Wexell & Kaboly Interview Empty
PostSubject: STEEL CURTAIN RADIO #199: WHO'S THAT ............ BROWN !!!!! - Wexell & Kaboly Interview   STEEL CURTAIN RADIO #199: WHO'S THAT ............ BROWN !!!!! - Wexell & Kaboly Interview EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 9:18 am

STEEL CURTAIN RADIO #199: WHO'S THAT ............ BROWN !!!!!
Click Link to Listen:
http://traffic.libsyn.com/wtcb/Steel_Curtain_Radio_199_Whos_That_...._Brown.mp3

Check out my Interviews with Jim Wexell of SteelCityInsider.net and Mark Kaboly of the Pittsburgh Tribune Review as we talk about Antonio Brown's new deal, the Mike Wallace Contract situation, and Training Camp Highlights from the 1st Week.

Also, Check out my interview with Ian Whetstone, Resident Capologist of SteelCityInsider.net where we breakdown Antonio Browns's new deal and the impact it may have on resigning Mike Wallace.

Call in line: (707) 654-3614

Steel Curtain Radio is Brought to You by OnlinePoker.Com http://www.onlinepoker.com/

Email Address: steelcurtainradio@gmail.com
Back to top Go down
Wallace108

Wallace108

STEEL CURTAIN RADIO #199: WHO'S THAT ............ BROWN !!!!! - Wexell & Kaboly Interview Empty
PostSubject: Re: STEEL CURTAIN RADIO #199: WHO'S THAT ............ BROWN !!!!! - Wexell & Kaboly Interview   STEEL CURTAIN RADIO #199: WHO'S THAT ............ BROWN !!!!! - Wexell & Kaboly Interview EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 8:14 pm

Fantastic show, Lance. I enjoy hearing Kaboly's take on things. I found it interesting that he said Wallace is looking for $8-$9 million and that the hang up might have been the amount of guaranteed money.

Also, I loved listening to your take on the Antonio Brown signing. You echoed everything I've been saying. So obviously, I totally agree. STEEL CURTAIN RADIO #199: WHO'S THAT ............ BROWN !!!!! - Wexell & Kaboly Interview 1797695198

STEEL CURTAIN RADIO #199: WHO'S THAT ............ BROWN !!!!! - Wexell & Kaboly Interview Juju10

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.
Back to top Go down
http://www.steelersxtreme.com/
SteelCurtainRadio
Xtreme Newb

PostSubject: Re: STEEL CURTAIN RADIO #199: WHO'S THAT ............ BROWN !!!!! - Wexell & Kaboly Interview   STEEL CURTAIN RADIO #199: WHO'S THAT ............ BROWN !!!!! - Wexell & Kaboly Interview EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 2:59 pm

Thanks - Spread the Word.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: STEEL CURTAIN RADIO #199: WHO'S THAT ............ BROWN !!!!! - Wexell & Kaboly Interview   STEEL CURTAIN RADIO #199: WHO'S THAT ............ BROWN !!!!! - Wexell & Kaboly Interview Empty

Back to top Go down

STEEL CURTAIN RADIO #199: WHO'S THAT ............ BROWN !!!!! - Wexell & Kaboly Interview
Page 1 of 1