Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeNFL fines Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie $21,000 Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

NFL fines Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie $21,000

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Buddha Bus

Buddha Bus

NFL fines Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie $21,000 Empty
PostSubject: NFL fines Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie $21,000   NFL fines Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie $21,000 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 4:25 pm

Posted by Michael David Smith on August 17, 2012, 3:42 PM EDT

Eagles cornerback Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie thought his hit on Steelers quarterback Byron Leftwich was clean. But the NFL disagreed.

Rodgers-Cromartie was fined $21,000 for unnecessary roughness, the league office confirmed to PFT today. In the view of the league, Rodgers-Cromartie unnecessarily struck Leftwich in the head and neck area while Leftwich was considered a defenseless player.

(Read More:) http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/08/17/nfl-fines-dominique-rodgers-cromartie-21000/

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Holy crap! Does Goodell realize he did this to a Steelers player? I would have thought he'd give him a medal.

I say "good". It was clearly an illegal hit and deserved a fine more than Harrison's hit on Colt McCoy ever did.

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1