Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeBig Ben On Facing “B.A.” Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Big Ben On Facing “B.A.”

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
SteelCityMom

SteelCityMom

Big Ben On Facing “B.A.” Empty
PostSubject: Big Ben On Facing “B.A.”   Big Ben On Facing “B.A.” EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 11:32 am

Big Ben On Facing “B.A.”
August 18, 2012 2:27 AM

PITTSBURGH (93-7 THE FAN) — Quarterback Ben Roethlisberger addressed the media in Latrobe Friday as the Steelers prepare for their second preseason game against the Indianapolis Colts.

Roethlisberger says for all the off-season controversy regarding the employment of Bruce Arians, he’s happy for new Colts offensive coordinator, who was replaced after the 2011 campaign by former Chiefs head coach Todd Haley.

“I can tell in his voice how happy he is, and that means the world to me,” Ben said. “He’s happy, he’s excited, and he has no reins on him.”

Check out the rest of what Big Ben had to say:

http://pittsburgh.cbslocal.com/2012/08/18/big-ben-on-facing-b-a/

Buddha Bus

Buddha Bus

PostSubject: Re: Big Ben On Facing “B.A.”   Big Ben On Facing “B.A.” EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 11:38 am

SteelCityMom wrote:
Big Ben On Facing “B.A.”
August 18, 2012 2:27 AM

PITTSBURGH (93-7 THE FAN) — Quarterback Ben Roethlisberger addressed the media in Latrobe Friday as the Steelers prepare for their second preseason game against the Indianapolis Colts.

Roethlisberger says for all the off-season controversy regarding the employment of Bruce Arians, he’s happy for new Colts offensive coordinator, who was replaced after the 2011 campaign by former Chiefs head coach Todd Haley.

“I can tell in his voice how happy he is, and that means the world to me,” Ben said. “He’s happy, he’s excited, and he has no reins on him.”

Check out the rest of what Big Ben had to say:

http://pittsburgh.cbslocal.com/2012/08/18/big-ben-on-facing-b-a/

SWEET GHOST OF BEA ARTHUR!!! affraid

That's like giving a blind-folded and drunken Toonces the keys to a school bus full of children! OH THE HUMANITY!!! Big Ben On Facing “B.A.” 1505004552

Back to top Go down
Blitzburghfan
Xtreme Newb

PostSubject: Re: Big Ben On Facing “B.A.”   Big Ben On Facing “B.A.” EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 8:06 pm

hahaha......so was Ben taking up for his buddy, or is b.a. blaming his ridiculous playcalling on being reined in????? I guess it was the Rooney's telling him to run a bubble screen to Hines every other series....no offense to Hines, but the bubble screen is designed to get your fast-shiffty receiver the ball to let him work in space...i.e. Brown
Back to top Go down
lvsteelersfan
Xtreme Newb

PostSubject: Re: Big Ben On Facing “B.A.”   Big Ben On Facing “B.A.” EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 12:56 pm

I am glad that Airhead will work on getting Andrew Luck killed this year instead of shortening Ben's career. Haley will hold Ben accountable for getting the ball out quicker and will actually have a game plan that my grandmother can't figure out.
Back to top Go down
Wallace108

Wallace108

PostSubject: Re: Big Ben On Facing “B.A.”   Big Ben On Facing “B.A.” EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 1:04 pm

lvsteelersfan wrote:
I am glad that Airhead will work on getting Andrew Luck killed this year instead of shortening Ben's career. Haley will hold Ben accountable for getting the ball out quicker and will actually have a game plan that my grandmother can't figure out.

This.

I know I sound like a broken record, but it was infuriating watching the Denver playoff game last year and listening to Phil Sims call out the bubble screens before the ball was even snapped. There were a lot of negatives about Arians, but his predictability was the worst.

Here's Max Starks commenting on Arians' offense:

Quote :
“It got a little predictable,” Starks said.

Fans have been saying that for years. It's refreshing that players can admit it now.

Oh, and welcome to the board lvsteelersfan. Big Ben On Facing “B.A.” 230572241

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.
Back to top Go down
http://www.steelersxtreme.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Big Ben On Facing “B.A.”   Big Ben On Facing “B.A.” Empty

Back to top Go down

Big Ben On Facing “B.A.”
Page 1 of 1