Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeReport: Dennis Dixon heading to Ravens practice squad Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Report: Dennis Dixon heading to Ravens practice squad

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Wallace108

Wallace108

Report: Dennis Dixon heading to Ravens practice squad Empty
PostSubject: Report: Dennis Dixon heading to Ravens practice squad   Report: Dennis Dixon heading to Ravens practice squad EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 4:07 pm

Posted by Josh Alper

Before the Ravens signed Curtis Painter this spring, they had a few other quarterbacks in for workouts.

One of them was former Steelers backup Dennis Dixon, who got looks in a few other places without landing a job for the 2012 season. Now Painter is gone from Baltimore and Dixon looks like he’s coming to town. Jason LaCanfora of CBSSports.com reports that Dixon will sign with the Ravens as a member of their practice squad.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/09/02/report-dennis-dixon-heading-to-ravens-practice-squad/

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.
Back to top Go down
http://www.steelersxtreme.com/
Buddha Bus

Buddha Bus

PostSubject: Re: Report: Dennis Dixon heading to Ravens practice squad   Report: Dennis Dixon heading to Ravens practice squad EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 8:51 am

I was stunned to find out he was still practice squad eligible when my brother-in-law told me this yesterday. They can have him though.

Back to top Go down
Bays

Bays

PostSubject: Re: Report: Dennis Dixon heading to Ravens practice squad   Report: Dennis Dixon heading to Ravens practice squad EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 5:30 pm

Sloppy Seconds. Report: Dennis Dixon heading to Ravens practice squad 1401235891

PostSubject: Re: Report: Dennis Dixon heading to Ravens practice squad   Report: Dennis Dixon heading to Ravens practice squad Empty

Back to top Go down

Report: Dennis Dixon heading to Ravens practice squad
Page 1 of 1