Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeWhy Does Tunch Ilkin Call Bill and Craig "Babe?" Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Why Does Tunch Ilkin Call Bill and Craig "Babe?"

Go down 
AuthorMessage
CapLovesTroyP43

CapLovesTroyP43

Why Does Tunch Ilkin Call Bill and Craig "Babe?" Empty
PostSubject: Why Does Tunch Ilkin Call Bill and Craig "Babe?"   Why Does Tunch Ilkin Call Bill and Craig "Babe?" EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 4:49 pm

This mystifies me. I noticed this a lot last week on the Jets broadcast. Anyone have any ideas? Is it just an expression? Why Does Tunch Ilkin Call Bill and Craig "Babe?" 2829330259 Why Does Tunch Ilkin Call Bill and Craig "Babe?" 2829330259

And what is a "Check With Me?" Bill H uses that a lot. I might have asked before but forgot what you said. Why Does Tunch Ilkin Call Bill and Craig "Babe?" 2573146105

"WE WILL NOT GO GENTLY. WE WILL UNLEASH HELL" MIKE TOMLIN

Why Does Tunch Ilkin Call Bill and Craig "Babe?" 2480670802 Why Does Tunch Ilkin Call Bill and Craig "Babe?" 2287965686 Why Does Tunch Ilkin Call Bill and Craig "Babe?" 1948569602

FREEDOM...NOT COMMUNISM!!!! :old glory: :old glory: :old glory:

"AND OUR QB WEARS THE NUMBER SEVEN" RICH BANKS

CAP'S FAVORITE ICON... Why Does Tunch Ilkin Call Bill and Craig "Babe?" 1645253483 Why Does Tunch Ilkin Call Bill and Craig "Babe?" 1645253483 Why Does Tunch Ilkin Call Bill and Craig "Babe?" 1645253483
Back to top Go down

Why Does Tunch Ilkin Call Bill and Craig "Babe?"
Page 1 of 1