Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeSteelers-Eagles Post-Game Discussion - Page 2 Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Steelers-Eagles Post-Game Discussion

Go down 
+10
Steelreign
Bays
TRH
steelerdude15
Butch
Gingerchip
Kornbread
RoethlisbergersLG78
steelersfan87
Wallace108
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Bays

Bays

Steelers-Eagles Post-Game Discussion - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steelers-Eagles Post-Game Discussion   Steelers-Eagles Post-Game Discussion - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 1:05 am

I totally fell asleep like halfway through the game, for those of you who we're wondering why I fell off the face of the earth. Glad to see we barely won, but it doesn't look like our offense ever woke up. Steelers-Eagles Post-Game Discussion - Page 2 1797695198

Wallace108

PostSubject: Re: Steelers-Eagles Post-Game Discussion   Steelers-Eagles Post-Game Discussion - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 2:57 am

bayz101 wrote:
I totally fell asleep like halfway through the game, for those of you who we're wondering why I fell off the face of the earth. Glad to see we barely won, but it doesn't look like our offense ever woke up. Steelers-Eagles Post-Game Discussion - Page 2 1797695198

Steelers-Eagles Post-Game Discussion - Page 2 2472506995

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.
Back to top Go down
http://www.steelersxtreme.com/
Bays

Bays

PostSubject: Re: Steelers-Eagles Post-Game Discussion   Steelers-Eagles Post-Game Discussion - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 3:01 am

Wallace108 wrote:
bayz101 wrote:

Steelers-Eagles Post-Game Discussion - Page 2 2472506995

I really wanted to watch it all, and I dreaded missing the game-winning drive, but the damn night shift will have me EXHAUSTED during the day.

Xtreme Newb

PostSubject: Re: Steelers-Eagles Post-Game Discussion   Steelers-Eagles Post-Game Discussion - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 5:22 am

Game Ball #1: Mendenhall ran as hard today as I've seen him run in a long time and the Steelers needed every yard he got them. I thought that he looked to be faster than he was prior to the ACL injury.

Game Ball #2: Antonio Brown, although he dropped a TD pass, came up with clutch grab after clutch grab.

Game Ball #3: Lawrence Timmons was a beast today forcing fumbles and being disruptive in the Eagles backfield for most of the game.

Honorable mention: Butler had some great punts that flipped field position early on that helped the defense out and allowed the offense to find traction.

The Bad:
Willie Colon needs to quit giving the refs additional reasons to throw flags. He kills more drives than anyone on the team with his holding penalties
Back to top Go down
Bays

Bays

PostSubject: Re: Steelers-Eagles Post-Game Discussion   Steelers-Eagles Post-Game Discussion - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 6:32 am

I agree with all of that, Steel.

fer69

PostSubject: Re: Steelers-Eagles Post-Game Discussion   Steelers-Eagles Post-Game Discussion - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 8:22 am

bayz101 wrote:

Steelers-Eagles Post-Game Discussion - Page 2 2768454789 Steelers-Eagles Post-Game Discussion - Page 2 3579401738 Steelers-Eagles Post-Game Discussion - Page 2 3236196411 Steelers-Eagles Post-Game Discussion - Page 2 1901550296 :roasted: Steelers-Eagles Post-Game Discussion - Page 2 1691199312

F@(k Wallace.. Throw it to Miller
Back to top Go down
effyou515

effyou515

PostSubject: Re: Steelers-Eagles Post-Game Discussion   Steelers-Eagles Post-Game Discussion - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 1:12 pm

I haven't seen nothing from Wallace that would want me to pay out big buck for.
Back to top Go down
stlrtruck

stlrtruck

PostSubject: Re: Steelers-Eagles Post-Game Discussion   Steelers-Eagles Post-Game Discussion - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 2:11 pm

effyou515 wrote:
I haven't seen nothing from Wallace that would want me to pay out big buck for.

I agree and Brown is showing his value right now. However, it is only the 5th week of the season, and I'm sure Wallace will prove his value to the team before the season is out.

1 NATION
STEELERS NATION Steelers-Eagles Post-Game Discussion - Page 2 3056903510

I am the MAN that created the MYTH that started the LEGEND

Don't choose good when greatness is available!
Back to top Go down
vasteeler

vasteeler

PostSubject: Re: Steelers-Eagles Post-Game Discussion   Steelers-Eagles Post-Game Discussion - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 5:03 pm

bayz101 wrote:

turn in you fan card Steelers-Eagles Post-Game Discussion - Page 2 3798349058

"Zed's dead, baby. Zed's dead." - Butch
Back to top Go down
vasteeler

vasteeler

PostSubject: Re: Steelers-Eagles Post-Game Discussion   Steelers-Eagles Post-Game Discussion - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 5:04 pm

the biggest thing i take away from this game is if vick had not fumbled twice we more than likely would have lost this game

Back to top Go down
Wallace108

Wallace108

PostSubject: Re: Steelers-Eagles Post-Game Discussion   Steelers-Eagles Post-Game Discussion - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 5:17 pm

vasteeler wrote:
the biggest thing i take away from this game is if vick had not fumbled twice we more than likely would have lost this game
Maybe, maybe not. If we play a game of "what ifs," let's look at the other side of the coin: What if Ben had thrown that long pass to Brown a split second sooner? What if the ref would have called pass interference on the short pass to Wallace in the end zone? What if Cotchery hasn't slipped as he was heading to the end zone? Those are three plays that should have been TDs for us. Well, two TDs and the ball at the 1 on the other.

The game worked out the way it did, and we're 2-2. If we take care of business Thursday, we'll be 3-2 as we get some extra time to prepare for Cincy. Steelers-Eagles Post-Game Discussion - Page 2 3056903510

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.
Back to top Go down
vasteeler

vasteeler

PostSubject: Re: Steelers-Eagles Post-Game Discussion   Steelers-Eagles Post-Game Discussion - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 5:24 pm

Wallace108 wrote:
vasteeler wrote:
Maybe, maybe not. If we play a game of "what ifs," let's look at the other side of the coin: What if Ben had thrown that long pass to Brown a split second sooner? What if the ref would have called pass interference on the short pass to Wallace in the end zone? What if Cotchery hasn't slipped as he was heading to the end zone? Those are three plays that should have been TDs for us. Well, two TDs and the ball at the 1 on the other.

The game worked out the way it did, and we're 2-2. If we take care of business Thursday, we'll be 3-2 as we get some extra time to prepare for Cincy. Steelers-Eagles Post-Game Discussion - Page 2 3056903510

good points wally.

Back to top Go down
Wallace108

Wallace108

PostSubject: Re: Steelers-Eagles Post-Game Discussion   Steelers-Eagles Post-Game Discussion - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 5:53 pm

vasteeler wrote:
good points wally.
Oops, I try not to do that. Steelers-Eagles Post-Game Discussion - Page 2 3798349058

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Steelers-Eagles Post-Game Discussion   Steelers-Eagles Post-Game Discussion - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Steelers-Eagles Post-Game Discussion
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2