Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeSteelers reinstate rookie charged in DUI crash Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Steelers reinstate rookie charged in DUI crash

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Galax Steeler

Galax Steeler

Steelers reinstate rookie charged in DUI crash Empty
PostSubject: Steelers reinstate rookie charged in DUI crash   Steelers reinstate rookie charged in DUI crash EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 4:13 am

The Steelers reinstated rookie defensive tackle Alameda Ta'amu from the reserve/suspended list today.

The team suspended him for the past two games after he was arrested on Oct. 14 and charged with 15 counts after a police chase on the South Side.

The team will have a roster exemption for Ta'amu until 4 p.m. Wednesday, when they will have to remove someone from their roster. Ta'amu was drafted on the fourth round by the Steelers but has not been active for a game.

Read more: http://www.post-gazette.com/stories/sports/steelers/steelers-reinstate-rookie-charged-in-dui-crash-659727/#ixzz2AlgHx6HH

Kornbread

PostSubject: Re: Steelers reinstate rookie charged in DUI crash   Steelers reinstate rookie charged in DUI crash EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 11:08 am

Here is another related link:

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000087411/article/alameda-taamu-reinstated-by-pittsburgh-steelers

I just hope he don't make another stupid decision like that and he ought to feel lucky that he was not shot by law enforcement...if he was coming at them with his car as one report suggest they could of lit him up! A combination of being young, alcohol and driving is a recipe of disaster! I'm glad nobody was killed in this incident and good Lord willing he can put this behind him and start a good career in football.

Show me a good loser, and I'll show you a loser.
Vince Lombardi

On 12/02/2012 the Steelers beat the Ravens with their 3rd string QB! Charlie Batch! AWESOME!
Back to top Go down
stlrtruck

stlrtruck

PostSubject: Re: Steelers reinstate rookie charged in DUI crash   Steelers reinstate rookie charged in DUI crash EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 12:25 pm

I hope he can put it behind him too. It seems the Steelers have become more tolerant of this behavior than in years past.

1 NATION
STEELERS NATION Steelers reinstate rookie charged in DUI crash 3056903510

I am the MAN that created the MYTH that started the LEGEND

Don't choose good when greatness is available!
Back to top Go down
Kornbread

Kornbread

PostSubject: Re: Steelers reinstate rookie charged in DUI crash   Steelers reinstate rookie charged in DUI crash EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 1:19 pm

stlrtruck wrote:
I hope he can put it behind him too. It seems the Steelers have become more tolerant of this behavior than in years past.

I don't think they need to compromise when it comes to that kind of behavior. Is a 2 game suspension enough? But maybe so by the time "Duh Komish" gets done with him. Time will tell I suppose and it will be interesting to see what happens in this incident.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Steelers reinstate rookie charged in DUI crash   Steelers reinstate rookie charged in DUI crash Empty

Back to top Go down

Steelers reinstate rookie charged in DUI crash
Page 1 of 1