Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeLooking forward: Chiefs on Monday Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Looking forward: Chiefs on Monday

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Bays

Bays

Looking forward: Chiefs on Monday Empty
PostSubject: Looking forward: Chiefs on Monday   Looking forward: Chiefs on Monday EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 6:54 pm

Over the last two or three years, we've had tendencies to play down to our opposition.

Not this time.

We'll put up two touchdowns and a field goal in the first half, and head into the locker room up 17-3. The Chiefs will score first in the second half putting them within a touchdown, and we'll score THREE more touchdowns to close the game out.

Final score: Steelers, 38. Chiefs, 13.

Todd Haley gets revenge.

Galax Steeler

PostSubject: Re: Looking forward: Chiefs on Monday   Looking forward: Chiefs on Monday EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 4:24 am

bayz101 wrote:
Over the last two or three years, we've had tendencies to play down to our opposition.

Not this time.

We'll put up two touchdowns and a field goal in the first half, and head into the locker room up 17-3. The Chiefs will score first in the second half putting them within a touchdown, and we'll score THREE more touchdowns to close the game out.

Todd Haley gets revenge.

Sounds good to me hope you are right. Hopefully the defense will have a couple of interceptions as well.

Buddha Bus

PostSubject: Re: Looking forward: Chiefs on Monday   Looking forward: Chiefs on Monday EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 8:00 am

Galax Steeler wrote:
bayz101 wrote:

Not this time.

Todd Haley gets revenge.

Sounds good to me hope you are right. Hopefully the defense will have a couple of interceptions as well.

I predict Lewis nabs 2 this week.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking forward: Chiefs on Monday   Looking forward: Chiefs on Monday Empty

Back to top Go down

Looking forward: Chiefs on Monday
Page 1 of 1