Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeSeven miss practice on Wednesday Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Seven miss practice on Wednesday

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Buddha Bus

Buddha Bus

Seven miss practice on Wednesday Empty
PostSubject: Seven miss practice on Wednesday   Seven miss practice on Wednesday EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 5:29 pm

Posted by Teresa Varley on November 14, 2012 – 3:54 pm

Seven players missed practice on Wednesday, including wide receiver Antonio Brown (ankle), linebacker Chris Carter (abdomen), tackles Marcus Gilbert (ankle) and Max Starks (ankle), defensive end Brett Keisel (shoulder), safety Troy Polamalu (calf), and quarterback Ben Roethlisberger (right shoulder).

Brown said he is making progress with the ankle, and it helped sitting out the Chiefs game on Monday night.

“We are going to evaluate it to see where I am on Friday and hopefully it will be a great comeback,” said Brown. “I made a lot of progress. It’s getting better from last week. There is a little bit of pain. It’s the game of football. You have to be strong. I am hoping to be ready to get back out there soon.”

Brown said taping the ankle could possibly help it, but he still has to be comfortable making cuts.

(Read More:) http://blog.steelers.com/2012/11/14/seven-miss-practice-on-wednesday/

Back to top Go down
stlrtruck

stlrtruck

PostSubject: Re: Seven miss practice on Wednesday   Seven miss practice on Wednesday EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 9:02 pm

something tells me that Sunday night is going to be a very long night

1 NATION
STEELERS NATION Seven miss practice on Wednesday 3056903510

I am the MAN that created the MYTH that started the LEGEND

Don't choose good when greatness is available!
Back to top Go down
Bays

Bays

PostSubject: Re: Seven miss practice on Wednesday   Seven miss practice on Wednesday EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 9:23 pm

I have FAITH in this weekends game, and even the weekend after! But if Ben isn't ready for the game IN Baltimore, i'll only be kidding myself by saying I STILL have faith. I hope Ben heals, and I hope he heals FAST.

Galax Steeler

PostSubject: Re: Seven miss practice on Wednesday   Seven miss practice on Wednesday EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 4:45 am

bayz101 wrote:
I have FAITH in this weekends game, and even the weekend after! But if Ben isn't ready for the game IN Baltimore, i'll only be kidding myself by saying I STILL have faith. I hope Ben heals, and I hope he heals FAST.

Yea I still have faith but at home but when we played down to the Chiefs Monday night that faith dipped a little bit. We will se but if Ben isn't back going to Baltimore we will more then likely get killed. Seven miss practice on Wednesday 1505004552

PostSubject: Re: Seven miss practice on Wednesday   Seven miss practice on Wednesday Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1