Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeJosh Gordon arrested again!! Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Josh Gordon arrested again!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
solardave

solardave

Josh Gordon arrested again!! Empty
PostSubject: Josh Gordon arrested again!!   Josh Gordon arrested again!! EmptySun Jul 06, 2014 7:21 am

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-shutdown-corner/browns-wr-josh-gordon--facing-year-long-suspension--arrested-for-dwi-190218469.html

I halfway feel sorry for Brown's fans this guy may never play again after this.
Back to top Go down
SteelersYak

SteelersYak

PostSubject: Re: Josh Gordon arrested again!!   Josh Gordon arrested again!! EmptySun Jul 06, 2014 12:07 pm

This guy is an idiot. What a waste of talent.

Wallace108

PostSubject: Re: Josh Gordon arrested again!!   Josh Gordon arrested again!! EmptySun Jul 06, 2014 12:31 pm

I wonder if the Browns are regretting their decision to trade down in the draft instead of taking Sammy Watkins?

And as bad as Gordon is, I think it's just a matter of time until Manziel implodes. The Browns might be boring on the field, but they're exciting off the field.

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.
Back to top Go down
http://www.steelersxtreme.com/
Bays

Bays

PostSubject: Re: Josh Gordon arrested again!!   Josh Gordon arrested again!! EmptySun Jul 06, 2014 2:06 pm

Wallace108 wrote:
I wonder if the Browns are regretting their decision to trade down in the draft instead of taking Sammy Watkins?

And as bad as Gordon is, I think it's just a matter of time until Manziel implodes. The Browns might be boring on the field, but they're exciting off the field.

Yes, yes they are. Sucks seeing this, though. They finally have an explosive player on their side and he shits everything away.

solardave

PostSubject: Re: Josh Gordon arrested again!!   Josh Gordon arrested again!! EmptySun Jul 06, 2014 3:54 pm

bayz101 wrote:
Wallace108 wrote:

Yes, yes they are. Sucks seeing this, though. They finally have an explosive player on their side and he shits everything away.

It just goes to show you can't fix stupid. I agree Wally that Manziel will be a pick to regret.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Josh Gordon arrested again!!   Josh Gordon arrested again!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Josh Gordon arrested again!!
Page 1 of 1