Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeRoethlisberger now calls Haley a friend Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Roethlisberger now calls Haley a friend

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Wallace108

Wallace108

Roethlisberger now calls Haley a friend Empty
PostSubject: Roethlisberger now calls Haley a friend   Roethlisberger now calls Haley a friend EmptySat Jul 26, 2014 6:22 pm

By Ed Bouchette / Pittsburgh Post-Gazette

Ben Roethlisberger and Todd Haley were embroiled in a deep discussion today. The Steelers offensive coordinator talked about doing it one way and the quarterback said he would not do it at all.

“He talked to me about water skiing,” Roethlisberger said. “He said he went barefoot skiing and is still feeling the pain.”

Roethlisberger will not test his feet or knees by water skiing at age 32, but he knows all about the growing pains of working with a new offensive coordinator. Things did not go smoothly between them their first season in 2012, but that relationship advanced so far since the middle of last season that the quarterback says he now calls Haley a friend.

“Very rarely in life in general do you meet someone and hit it off and you’re best friends right away,” Roethlisberger said during a lengthy interview today. “There’s always a feeling-out period, especially when you have people who are guarded because of their profession, just who we are.

“But I think we are friends. Obviously, work is always first, but I think we’re getting along great.”

The Steelers offense should benefit from it.

Read more: http://www.post-gazette.com/sports/steelers/2014/07/26/Steelers-quarterback-Ben-Roethlisberger-opens-up-about-no-huddle-contract-Ray-Rice/stories/201407260139#ixzz38cFQ89PC

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.
Back to top Go down
http://www.steelersxtreme.com/

Roethlisberger now calls Haley a friend
Page 1 of 1