Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeWard Releases First Public Statement About DUI Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Ward Releases First Public Statement About DUI

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Wallace108

Wallace108

Ward Releases First Public Statement About DUI Empty
PostSubject: Ward Releases First Public Statement About DUI   Ward Releases First Public Statement About DUI EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 2:19 am

PITTSBURGH (KDKA)–Hines Ward has released his first public statement about his DUI arrest in Georgia nearly a week ago.

On his Facebook page, Ward wrote, “Fans – I appreciate all the love and support. Thank you! It means a lot to me. I have a great respect for the legal system and am leaving things in the hands of my attorney.”

According to a police report, Ward’s blood alcohol level was .128 when he was pulled over by officers outside Atlanta.

That is well over the legal limit. Ward’s agent says his client was not impaired.

http://pittsburgh.cbslocal.com/2011/07/15/ward-releases-first-public-statement-about-dui/

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.
Back to top Go down
http://www.steelersxtreme.com/
stlrtruck

stlrtruck

Ward Releases First Public Statement About DUI Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ward Releases First Public Statement About DUI   Ward Releases First Public Statement About DUI EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 6:16 am

I love you Ward, but with all the different reports coming out, it doesn't look like this is going to bode well for you my friend.

And considering the hard-on that Goodell has for the Steelers, it wouldn't surprise me if you are suspended for the first game of the season (if there ever is one).

1 NATION
STEELERS NATION Ward Releases First Public Statement About DUI 3056903510

I am the MAN that created the MYTH that started the LEGEND

Don't choose good when greatness is available!
Back to top Go down

Ward Releases First Public Statement About DUI
Page 1 of 1