Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeVrabel says NFLPA* would have 'issue' with Harrison fine  Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Vrabel says NFLPA* would have 'issue' with Harrison fine

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Wallace108

Wallace108

Vrabel says NFLPA* would have 'issue' with Harrison fine  Empty
PostSubject: Vrabel says NFLPA* would have 'issue' with Harrison fine    Vrabel says NFLPA* would have 'issue' with Harrison fine  EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 11:06 am

By Tom E. Curran

Mike Vrabel doesn't believe James Harrison should be fined for his verbal strafing of NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell.

The recently retired Vrabel, who's been deeply involved in talks to end the lockout, said on WEEI's Big Show on Friday that the NFLPA (though dissolved, we all know it never left and will soon return) "would have an issue if (Harrison) were suspended or fined."

"I think there are things that you should be able to do and say - more importantly say," explained Vrabel. "(Harrison's comments are) not conduct detrimental to any team other than if (Steelers coach) Mike Tomlin had an issue with the way (Harrison) was referring to the Pittsburgh Steelers.

"Roger's got big shoulders," Vrabel observed. "Roger understands. I would say to Roger or anybody else that had a problem with it, I would say what Bill (Belichick) said to us: To (those who) much is given, much is expected. And Roger is given a lot in form of compensation and being in the situation that he's in so there's a lot expected of him. And if that means taking the higher road and calling James and trying to figure out how to get this thing settled between them or whatever issue they have going on."

http://www.csnne.com/07/17/11/Vrabel-says-NFLPA-would-have-issue-with-/landing_patriots.html?blockID=541767&feedID=3946
--------------------------------------------

I don't think Harrison will be fined or suspended. But I can almost guarantee he'll be targeted by the refs. In other words, business as usual. Vrabel says NFLPA* would have 'issue' with Harrison fine  1401235891

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.
Back to top Go down
http://www.steelersxtreme.com/
steelerdude15

steelerdude15

Vrabel says NFLPA* would have 'issue' with Harrison fine  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vrabel says NFLPA* would have 'issue' with Harrison fine    Vrabel says NFLPA* would have 'issue' with Harrison fine  EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 11:50 pm

Of course they would have an issue with it. When doesn't a union have an issue if one of their members get in trouble?
Back to top Go down

Vrabel says NFLPA* would have 'issue' with Harrison fine
Page 1 of 1