Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeTuitt to make first start Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Tuitt to make first start

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Wallace108

Wallace108

Tuitt to make first start Empty
PostSubject: Tuitt to make first start   Tuitt to make first start EmptyThu Dec 04, 2014 12:51 am

By Ray Fittipaldo / Pittsburgh Post-Gazette

The Steelers don’t like to play rookie defensive linemen, but they will be forced to use second-round pick Stephon Tuitt more over the final four games after veteran defensive end Brett Keisel was lost for the season with a triceps injury.

Tuitt played a season-high 29 snaps Sunday against the New Orleans Saints, most of them after Keisel’s injury. He had played just 11 snaps against the New York Jets and Tennessee Titans and is averaging 15 snaps a game in his rookie season.

That will change, starting Sunday against Cincinnati.

“It’s not going to be that much different,” said Tuitt, who entered the draft in May after three seasons at Notre Dame. “I prepare all week like I’m going to start anyway. This is the time I’m going to start. I’m going to have my confidence level up and just prepare the way I’ve been preparing.”

READ MORE: http://www.post-gazette.com/sports/steelers/2014/12/04/Steelers-notebook-Rookie-defensive-lineman-to-make-first-start/stories/201412040208

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.
Back to top Go down
http://www.steelersxtreme.com/
solardave

solardave

PostSubject: Re: Tuitt to make first start   Tuitt to make first start EmptyThu Dec 04, 2014 1:42 am

I hope to see good things from Tuitt. A lot of us were hoping to see him play so here goes.
Back to top Go down
SteelersYak

SteelersYak

PostSubject: Re: Tuitt to make first start   Tuitt to make first start EmptyThu Dec 04, 2014 7:08 am

solardave wrote:
I hope to see good things from Tuitt. A lot of us were hoping to see him play so here goes.

I am one of those people. Being an Irish fan, I was super pumped when we scooped him up. Time to see if he can hang with the big dogs.

stlrtruck

PostSubject: Re: Tuitt to make first start   Tuitt to make first start EmptySun Dec 07, 2014 9:20 pm

SteelersYak wrote:
solardave wrote:

I am one of those people.  Being an Irish fan, I was super pumped when we scooped him up.  Time to see if he can hang with the big dogs.

I'm just thankful the Steelers were able to wash that Irish stank off him! Tuitt to make first start 3798349058 Tuitt to make first start 3562723908 Tuitt to make first start 1378315869

This was another draft pick that when I read up on him, I thought his potential was great. Now is the time for him to show his value and pick up where Keisel left off.

1 NATION
STEELERS NATION Tuitt to make first start 3056903510

I am the MAN that created the MYTH that started the LEGEND

Don't choose good when greatness is available!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tuitt to make first start   Tuitt to make first start Empty

Back to top Go down

Tuitt to make first start
Page 1 of 1