Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeWhat the heck is the status with Tuitt? Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

What the heck is the status with Tuitt?

Go down 
+3
SteelerSpartan
El-Gonzo Jackson
DesertSteel
7 posters
AuthorMessage
DesertSteel

DesertSteel

What the heck is the status with Tuitt? Empty
PostSubject: What the heck is the status with Tuitt?   What the heck is the status with Tuitt? EmptyMon Aug 24, 2015 11:20 am

What the heck is the status with Tuitt? It seems that there's no coverage on his injury with Pouncey down.
Back to top Go down
El-Gonzo Jackson

El-Gonzo Jackson

PostSubject: Re: What the heck is the status with Tuitt?   What the heck is the status with Tuitt? EmptyMon Aug 24, 2015 11:29 am

Word is ankle sprain, gonna miss 2 weeks. Time for Cam Thomas and ??? Matt Conrath?? LT Walton?? to step up.
Back to top Go down
DesertSteel

DesertSteel

PostSubject: Re: What the heck is the status with Tuitt?   What the heck is the status with Tuitt? EmptyMon Aug 24, 2015 11:10 pm

If we're counting on Cam... I pray that Tuitt is a quick healer!!
Back to top Go down
SteelerSpartan

SteelerSpartan

PostSubject: Re: What the heck is the status with Tuitt?   What the heck is the status with Tuitt? EmptyTue Aug 25, 2015 2:46 pm

Hopefully he's back for the opener.....

It's critical we can put the clamps down on the run.....last year the defense was just getting obliterated with PLay action.....for a young defense it's important so they don't start overthinking things in their heads

Hawaii 5-0

Hawaii 5-0

PostSubject: Re: What the heck is the status with Tuitt?   What the heck is the status with Tuitt? EmptyWed Aug 26, 2015 6:15 pm

Tuitt: 'I am very fortunate'

Posted Aug 25, 2015
Teresa Varley
Steelers.com

What the heck is the status with Tuitt? Tuitt_082515_Article_1

Defensive end Stephon Tuitt is breathing a sigh of relief that his ankle injury isn't serious.

Defensive end Stephon Tuitt was upbeat on Tuesday after suffering an ankle injury against the Green Bay Packers on Sunday at Heinz Field.

I am very fortunate,” said Tuitt. “I am glad it didn’t happen any worse than it did. I am walking today, not in a cast, so I know everything is going well.”

Tuitt, who said the injury was a result of “friendly fire,” didn’t offer any timeframe on a return to practice, or indicate if he would be ready for the Steelers season opener against the New England Patriots* on Sept. 10 at Gillette Stadium.

to read rest of article:

http://www.steelers.com/news/article-1/Tuitt-I-am-very-fortunate/4dc405ba-84a4-4d14-87d5-4f60f3cf1691?campaign=social51432176&adbid=10153659348559905&adbpl=fb&adbpr=146175949904
Back to top Go down
Stella Nation

Stella Nation

PostSubject: Re: What the heck is the status with Tuitt?   What the heck is the status with Tuitt? EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 4:23 am

I think that we are all relieved that it isn't any worse. The lesser we need to play with Cam Newton, the better. Hopefully he will make the opener!
Back to top Go down
Bays

Bays

PostSubject: Re: What the heck is the status with Tuitt?   What the heck is the status with Tuitt? EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 1:17 pm

Stella Nation wrote:
I think that we are all relieved that it isn't any worse. The lesser we need to play with Cam Newton, the better. Hopefully he will make the opener!
                                          What the heck is the status with Tuitt? 1797695198

Stella Nation

PostSubject: Re: What the heck is the status with Tuitt?   What the heck is the status with Tuitt? EmptyFri Aug 28, 2015 5:42 am

bayz101 wrote:
Stella Nation wrote:
                                          What the heck is the status with Tuitt? 1797695198

What the heck is the status with Tuitt? 3562723908
Back to top Go down
FrancoLambert

PostSubject: Re: What the heck is the status with Tuitt?   What the heck is the status with Tuitt? EmptyFri Aug 28, 2015 8:10 am

Stella Nation wrote:

Abracadabra!! Backup QB and QB of the future problems are solved with a few errant keystrokes. What the heck is the status with Tuitt? 1797695198
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What the heck is the status with Tuitt?   What the heck is the status with Tuitt? Empty

Back to top Go down

What the heck is the status with Tuitt?
Page 1 of 1