Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeWith The 239th Overall Pick The Steelers Select Gerod Holliman - Page 2 Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

With The 239th Overall Pick The Steelers Select Gerod Holliman

Go down 
+20
kirklandrules
pczach
Klewfish
effyou515
Fire Arians
ImmaculateGreenePolamalu
tony hipchest
Buddha Bus
dave n'at
kan_t
Rick5895
PhantomJB93
BKAnthem
steelstoned1972
BlackAndGold
Hawaii 5-0
SteelersCanada
fer69
Vis
ImperialFan
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Hawaii 5-0

Hawaii 5-0

With The 239th Overall Pick The Steelers Select Gerod Holliman - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: With The 239th Overall Pick The Steelers Select Gerod Holliman   With The 239th Overall Pick The Steelers Select Gerod Holliman - Page 2 EmptySat May 09, 2015 9:47 pm

HOLLIMAN WON'T LET DRAFT SLIDE DEFINE HIM

Jim Wexell
Publisher SteelCityInsider.net
May 09, 2015

With The 239th Overall Pick The Steelers Select Gerod Holliman - Page 2 1440974

Steelers' rookie seventh-rounder continued his ballhawking ways at first practice, and admitted that old shoulder injury at root of tackling woes.

PITTSBURGH -- Gerod Holliman had never heard of Mike Wagner or Darren Perry. He had heard of Ryan Clark.

Those are former free safeties for the Pittsburgh Steelers. They were outstanding players who started for great Super Bowl teams. And they came into the league with little pedigree:

* Wagner was drafted in the 11th round in 1971.

* Perry was drafted in the eighth round in 1992.

* Clark entered the league in 2002 as a free agent.

So already Holliman has those three beat. Last week he was drafted by the Steelers in the seventh round.

"That's something to really think about right there," said Holliman, who after his first practice with the Steelers had been answering one question after another about his crashed draft stock.

At one point in the draft season, experts were slotting Holliman to the Steelers as a first-rounder. His nation-high 14 interceptions -- experts such as Daniel Jeremiah surmised -- had made Holliman an elite ballhawk.

But the 5-11 3/4, 218-pound free safety with the 4.62 40 time fell all the way to the 239th pick, 17 from the bottom.

"God has a plan for me," Holliman said Friday. "It's better I went this way. I get to come in with a chip on my shoulder."

Well, it's the shoulder that just might be the cause of all of this.

Holliman tore the labrum in his left shoulder before entering Louisville, and then re-injured it his first season. Holliman admitted it caused problems with his tackling.

to read rest of article:

http://pit.scout.com/story/1545180-holliman-won-t-let-draft-slide-define-him?s=68
Back to top Go down
ImperialFan

ImperialFan

PostSubject: Re: With The 239th Overall Pick The Steelers Select Gerod Holliman   With The 239th Overall Pick The Steelers Select Gerod Holliman - Page 2 EmptySat May 09, 2015 11:44 pm

Hawaii 5-0 wrote:
HOLLIMAN WON'T LET DRAFT SLIDE DEFINE HIM

Jim Wexell
Publisher SteelCityInsider.net
May 09, 2015

With The 239th Overall Pick The Steelers Select Gerod Holliman - Page 2 1440974

Steelers' rookie seventh-rounder continued his ballhawking ways at first practice, and admitted that old shoulder injury at root of tackling woes.

PITTSBURGH -- Gerod Holliman had never heard of Mike Wagner or Darren Perry. He had heard of Ryan Clark.

Those are former free safeties for the Pittsburgh Steelers. They were outstanding players who started for great Super Bowl teams. And they came into the league with little pedigree:

* Wagner was drafted in the 11th round in 1971.

* Perry was drafted in the eighth round in 1992.

* Clark entered the league in 2002 as a free agent.

So already Holliman has those three beat. Last week he was drafted by the Steelers in the seventh round.

"That's something to really think about right there," said Holliman, who after his first practice with the Steelers had been answering one question after another about his crashed draft stock.

At one point in the draft season, experts were slotting Holliman to the Steelers as a first-rounder. His nation-high 14 interceptions -- experts such as Daniel Jeremiah surmised -- had made Holliman an elite ballhawk.

But the 5-11 3/4, 218-pound free safety with the 4.62 40 time fell all the way to the 239th pick, 17 from the bottom.

"God has a plan for me," Holliman said Friday. "It's better I went this way. I get to come in with a chip on my shoulder."

Well, it's the shoulder that just might be the cause of all of this.

Holliman tore the labrum in his left shoulder before entering Louisville, and then re-injured it his first season. Holliman admitted it caused problems with his tackling.

to read rest of article:

http://pit.scout.com/story/1545180-holliman-won-t-let-draft-slide-define-him?s=68

Oh, now he tells us. With The 239th Overall Pick The Steelers Select Gerod Holliman - Page 2 2913999526

Last edited by ImperialFan on Sat May 09, 2015 11:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
steelstoned1972

steelstoned1972

PostSubject: Re: With The 239th Overall Pick The Steelers Select Gerod Holliman   With The 239th Overall Pick The Steelers Select Gerod Holliman - Page 2 EmptySat May 09, 2015 11:49 pm

Has there ever been a more talked about 7th rounder.

1st rounders are a gamble.

7th rounders are a gamble at a much lower cost.

Is it really a big deal if a 7th rounder doesn't make the team ?

They get cut more often than not.

This gamble is worth the low risk.

Steelstoned @Steelcrazycraig1972
Back to top Go down
Klewfish
Xtreme Newb

PostSubject: Re: With The 239th Overall Pick The Steelers Select Gerod Holliman   With The 239th Overall Pick The Steelers Select Gerod Holliman - Page 2 EmptySun May 10, 2015 11:24 pm

Serious question, how tall is Gerod Holliman? I feel every article I read has him listed at a different height. Some articles talk about him being undersized, some talk about him having great size for prototypical S. I can't figure it out...

Steelers.com - 5' 10"
NFL.com - 6' 0"
Wikipedia - 6' 2"
ESPN - 5' 11"
Pittsburgh Gazette- 6' 0"
Lousiville Cardinals website- 6' 2"
Drafttek- 5' 10"
WalterFootball- 6' 0"
Back to top Go down
Hawaii 5-0

Hawaii 5-0

PostSubject: Re: With The 239th Overall Pick The Steelers Select Gerod Holliman   With The 239th Overall Pick The Steelers Select Gerod Holliman - Page 2 EmptyMon May 11, 2015 12:05 am

New Steelers safety Gerod Holliman a polarizing player

May 10, 2015
By Ray Fittipaldo / Pittsburgh Post-Gazette

After a record number of underclassmen declared for the 2014 draft the NFL set out to educate players about the dangers of coming out early. Last year, 38 of the 102 underclassmen (37 percent) who left college with remaining eligibility went undrafted. This year, 24 of the 84 underclassmen (29 percent) went undrafted.

That is a small improvement, but there are players every year such as former Louisville safety Gerod Holliman, who overestimate their draft stock and wait longer than expected to hear their name called.

Holliman, who left Louisville with two years of eligibility remaining, was drafted by the Steelers in the seventh round, the 239th of 256 players selected.

“I was a little surprised I didn’t get drafted earlier, but that’s not something I had any control over,” Holliman said Friday after his first rookie minicamp practice with the Steelers. “God has a plan for me. I ended up being in the right place, so I’m happy.”

There might not have been a more polarizing player in the NFL draft than Holliman...

to read rest of article:

http://www.post-gazette.com/sports/steelers/2015/05/10/New-Steelers-safety-Gerod-Holliman-a-polarizing-player/stories/201505090044
Back to top Go down
kan_t

PostSubject: Re: With The 239th Overall Pick The Steelers Select Gerod Holliman   With The 239th Overall Pick The Steelers Select Gerod Holliman - Page 2 EmptyMon May 11, 2015 2:47 am

Tackling technique can be taught. Instinct can't. The more I read about him, the more I like this pick. If he knows how to tackle, the Steelers may find their own Ed Reed.

Back to top Go down
pczach

pczach

PostSubject: Re: With The 239th Overall Pick The Steelers Select Gerod Holliman   With The 239th Overall Pick The Steelers Select Gerod Holliman - Page 2 EmptyMon May 11, 2015 6:45 am

kan_t wrote:
Tackling technique can be taught. Instinct can't. The more I read about him, the more I like this pick. If he knows how to tackle, the Steelers may find their own Ed Reed.  

He has the instincts and hands you want. Now that he's dropped to the seventh round in the draft, he may have been humbled enough to really dedicate himself to learning how to play his assignments and man up in the tackling department. Showing heart when the football isn't in his area would help too. If he doesn't adapt to the NFL game and show a love and dedication to it, he'll be out of the league in a hurry.
Back to top Go down
kirklandrules

kirklandrules

PostSubject: Re: With The 239th Overall Pick The Steelers Select Gerod Holliman   With The 239th Overall Pick The Steelers Select Gerod Holliman - Page 2 EmptyTue May 12, 2015 1:45 pm

I like this kid and would love to see him stick with the team. That would mean he's a better special teams player than Robert Golden and/or Ross Ventrone, who realistically represent his competition. He's not going to beat out Thomas, Mitchell, nor Will Allen. If Holliman can beat out those two special team aces, you've got yourself a great deal. But I don't see him making the squad as a backup without playing special teams.

And I'm not buying the idea he can't tackle .... that's b.s. He might need better form, specifically, lots of focus on wrapping up. But the quote that he's "averse to tackling" amounts to a smear campaign against him during the lead to the draft.
Back to top Go down
El-Gonzo Jackson

El-Gonzo Jackson

PostSubject: Re: With The 239th Overall Pick The Steelers Select Gerod Holliman   With The 239th Overall Pick The Steelers Select Gerod Holliman - Page 2 EmptyTue May 12, 2015 2:51 pm

Watch this video of Holliman vs BC. He looks like a 7th rounder IMO. He doesn't finish plays looking to tackle, he makes slow reads of the play and at the 6:40 mark he jogs with a WR on a crossing route and watches him make a big gain.

Sure, he got 3 INT's. The first one is a gift on a deflected pass, the 2nd one is thrown right to him from the QB's back foot and the 3rd he makes a nice read on in zone coverage.

If you say that Sean Spence read plays, was instinctive and a tackling machine, then Holliman looks like the opposite of that. He appears to read the play 2 seconds after they start and is late finding the football in the run game and when he shows up he doesn't hit anybody in this game. If he becomes the next Ed Reed, like Bucky Brooks comments, then great. I'm not surprised if he doesn't make the team.
Back to top Go down
KeepHarrisonTilHes92

KeepHarrisonTilHes92

PostSubject: Re: With The 239th Overall Pick The Steelers Select Gerod Holliman   With The 239th Overall Pick The Steelers Select Gerod Holliman - Page 2 EmptyTue May 12, 2015 3:25 pm

El-Gonzo Jackson wrote:

Watch this video of Holliman vs BC.  He looks like a 7th rounder IMO.  He doesn't finish plays looking to tackle, he makes slow reads of the play and at the 6:40 mark he jogs with a WR on a crossing route and watches him make a big gain.

Sure, he got 3 INT's.  The first one is a gift on a deflected pass, the 2nd one is thrown right to him from the QB's back foot and the 3rd he makes a nice read on in zone coverage.

If you say that Sean Spence read plays, was instinctive and a tackling machine, then Holliman looks like the opposite of that.  He appears to read the play 2 seconds after they start and is late finding the football in the run game and when he shows up he doesn't hit anybody in this game.  If he becomes the next Ed Reed, like Bucky Brooks comments, then great.  I'm not surprised if he doesn't make the team.

There are some strong arguments against his play as it stands now. He was completely a non factor in the running game. While he does read the plays somewhat slow, I barely saw a play he blatantly misread. I saw a lot of busted coverages, went back and rewatched, and saw some pretty bad CB play too. Once he seems to read the play hes usually a factor in it, even if he doesnt tackle at all and just shoves himself into players.

He needs to bulk up and get over his shoulder injury. Because he looks frail out there. He makes his reads slow but they're good reads. Theres a couple of plays I saw where a CB let a reciever go and he caught up to them fairly quickly to prevent a Touchdown which is an improvement (not much of one) from when polamalu was on the decline. But he clearly shows here that if he can't work on his confidence and physical strength that his ballhawking ability will simply not be worth the risk of putting him on the field.

I also find it unlikely that he will make the 53 man roster this year. But again. His interceptions were no accident. He doesnt seem to read plays so much slow, but patiently. And his anticipation is good. But if he anticipates having to make a tackle, hes almost scared and favors one shoulder. If he anticipates catching the ball, hes damn good at it, hes just in the right place everytime. He needs a year on the practice squad to build strength in his upper body, and really, really get into the playbook. Hes got 0 chance to replace Shark or Mitchell in this season. But if he makes the 53, then that means hes done something they like or is taking coaching well. He seems humble enough with enough of the unteachable anticipation need from a FS to be a belated draft steal that takes years to develop, then an immediate bust. But he is sooooo not NFL ready. Screens, crossing routes, and run plays pretty much make him as if he weren't on the field at all.
Back to top Go down
pczach

pczach

PostSubject: Re: With The 239th Overall Pick The Steelers Select Gerod Holliman   With The 239th Overall Pick The Steelers Select Gerod Holliman - Page 2 EmptyTue May 12, 2015 3:56 pm

We all have to remember he's a 7th round draft pick. players with this type of ability and production in the turnover department aren't usually available in the seventh round. Let's see what he could do. He could be the bargain of the century.

He's got a lot of work to do, but if he shows something they may want to keep him and develop him.
Back to top Go down
Stella Nation

Stella Nation

PostSubject: Re: With The 239th Overall Pick The Steelers Select Gerod Holliman   With The 239th Overall Pick The Steelers Select Gerod Holliman - Page 2 EmptyWed May 13, 2015 7:11 am

I like this pick for a 7-rounder but I think we missed the opportunity to take Ifo Ekpre-Olomu. I know we already had drafted 2 cb's but I think this guy is something special and if he didn't had his injury I think ha would have been drafted in the second round, maybe even the first.
Back to top Go down
kirklandrules

kirklandrules

PostSubject: Re: With The 239th Overall Pick The Steelers Select Gerod Holliman   With The 239th Overall Pick The Steelers Select Gerod Holliman - Page 2 EmptyWed May 13, 2015 9:57 am

Stella Nation wrote:
I like this pick for a 7-rounder but I think we missed the opportunity to take Ifo Ekpre-Olomu. I know we already had drafted 2 cb's but I think this guy is something special and if he didn't had his injury I think ha would have been drafted in the second round, maybe even the first.

If he doesn't injure his knee, IEO would have been the top corner selected. He is an outstanding athlete. I would have loved to see the Steelers get him in the 6th or 7th round. But it wasn't to be. He's another Sean Spense ... long odds to come back. And playing corner, which is a position that places tons of stress on the knee due to all the cutting, he may never be the same player he was at Oregon. It's a big gamble and I think the Steelers weren't looking to gamble a bunch in this draft. They got two healthy, good CBs ... taking IEO as a 3rd CB would have been a big gamble and not provided depth elsewhere.
Back to top Go down
KeepHarrisonTilHes92

KeepHarrisonTilHes92

PostSubject: Re: With The 239th Overall Pick The Steelers Select Gerod Holliman   With The 239th Overall Pick The Steelers Select Gerod Holliman - Page 2 EmptyTue May 19, 2015 11:17 am

Still not signed yet. Thoughts?
Back to top Go down
El-Gonzo Jackson

El-Gonzo Jackson

PostSubject: Re: With The 239th Overall Pick The Steelers Select Gerod Holliman   With The 239th Overall Pick The Steelers Select Gerod Holliman - Page 2 EmptyTue May 19, 2015 11:39 am

KeepHarrisonTilHes92 wrote:
Still not signed yet. Thoughts?

As concerned as when 7th round pick Dallas Baker had not signed yet. With The 239th Overall Pick The Steelers Select Gerod Holliman - Page 2 1401235891
Back to top Go down
Hawaii 5-0

Hawaii 5-0

PostSubject: Re: With The 239th Overall Pick The Steelers Select Gerod Holliman   With The 239th Overall Pick The Steelers Select Gerod Holliman - Page 2 EmptySat May 23, 2015 5:03 pm

Rookie safety Gerod Holliman the 'ball hawk' the Steelers' secondary needs

By Jeff.Hartman on May 23, 2015

With The 239th Overall Pick The Steelers Select Gerod Holliman - Page 2 GettyImages-459721120.0

Rookie safety Gerod Holliman out of Louisville has certainly been criticized for his tackling, but he could be the 'ball hawk' the Steelers need on the back end of their secondary.

When the Pittsburgh Steelers selected Gerod Holliman out of Louisville with their 7th round draft choice in the 2015 NFL Draft, they knew what they were getting. A ball hawk in the back end with 14 interceptions in 2014, but a player who isn't known for his physicality and tackling skills.

Some think his lack of tackling could keep him off the field (possibly off the team), but could the Steelers use his ball skills in the back end to help move the turnover ratio in their favor? The answer to that question is a resounding yes. Will Holliman be an impact player as a rookie, probably not, but could he be a safety the team could develop into an Ed Reed type player? I believe it isn't without reason.

to read rest of article:

http://www.behindthesteelcurtain.com/pittsburgh-steelers-nfl-features-news-blog-long-form/2015/5/23/8648237/rookie-safety-gerod-holliman-the-ball-hawk-the-steelers-secondary
Back to top Go down
El-Gonzo Jackson

El-Gonzo Jackson

PostSubject: Re: With The 239th Overall Pick The Steelers Select Gerod Holliman   With The 239th Overall Pick The Steelers Select Gerod Holliman - Page 2 EmptySun May 24, 2015 1:02 am

Hawaii 5-0 wrote:
Rookie safety Gerod Holliman the 'ball hawk' the Steelers' secondary needs

By Jeff.Hartman on May 23, 2015

With The 239th Overall Pick The Steelers Select Gerod Holliman - Page 2 GettyImages-459721120.0

Rookie safety Gerod Holliman out of Louisville has certainly been criticized for his tackling, but he could be the 'ball hawk' the Steelers need on the back end of their secondary.

When the Pittsburgh Steelers selected Gerod Holliman out of Louisville with their 7th round draft choice in the 2015 NFL Draft, they knew what they were getting. A ball hawk in the back end with 14 interceptions in 2014, but a player who isn't known for his physicality and tackling skills.

Some think his lack of tackling could keep him off the field (possibly off the team), but could the Steelers use his ball skills in the back end to help move the turnover ratio in their favor? The answer to that question is a resounding yes. Will Holliman be an impact player as a rookie, probably not, but could he be a safety the team could develop into an Ed Reed type player? I believe it isn't without reason.

to read rest of article:

http://www.behindthesteelcurtain.com/pittsburgh-steelers-nfl-features-news-blog-long-form/2015/5/23/8648237/rookie-safety-gerod-holliman-the-ball-hawk-the-steelers-secondary

Did this Jeff Hartman guy even look at those videos he posted in the article? 4 of the 5 INT's on that tape are described as "easy interceptions" or "poor throws" by the announcers. Holiman makes one int vs BC that shows good awareness in space.

He's a 7th rounder and a guy that I hope turns into something, but he doesn't show any kind of speed or ability to close on a route in the pass game, nor any kind of instincts or recognition in the run game. The forced fumble is because he is the 2nd man to the ball and the first tackler is struggling to get the guy on the ground.

The tape he has in his 1 year justifies his late selection. Joe Burnett had 16 INT's in college and I honestly don't expect Holliman to have much more of a career with the Steelers as Burnett did. In fact, Burnett showed much better quickness and break on footballs than Holliman did. Like any 7th rounder....any performance is a bonus.
Back to top Go down
Hawaii 5-0

Hawaii 5-0

PostSubject: Re: With The 239th Overall Pick The Steelers Select Gerod Holliman   With The 239th Overall Pick The Steelers Select Gerod Holliman - Page 2 EmptySat May 30, 2015 3:25 pm

Alex Kozora ‏@Alex_Kozora -

NEW: Steelers sign 7th Round pick Gerod Holliman. #Steelers

http://www.steelersdepot.com/2015/05/steelers-sign-7th-round-draft-pick-s-gerod-holliman/ …
Back to top Go down
Steel Peon

Steel Peon

PostSubject: Re: With The 239th Overall Pick The Steelers Select Gerod Holliman   With The 239th Overall Pick The Steelers Select Gerod Holliman - Page 2 EmptySat May 30, 2015 11:48 pm

I was gonna say: "If he's got talent, then it just depends on how much he wants it," but now it appears that he might want it.

Buddha Bus

PostSubject: Re: With The 239th Overall Pick The Steelers Select Gerod Holliman   With The 239th Overall Pick The Steelers Select Gerod Holliman - Page 2 EmptySun May 31, 2015 7:25 am

Hawaii 5-0 wrote:

http://www.steelersdepot.com/2015/05/steelers-sign-7th-round-draft-pick-s-gerod-holliman/ …

Does this mean I can pull the noose off my neck and step down off the stool?

Back to top Go down
El-Gonzo Jackson

El-Gonzo Jackson

PostSubject: Re: With The 239th Overall Pick The Steelers Select Gerod Holliman   With The 239th Overall Pick The Steelers Select Gerod Holliman - Page 2 EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:05 pm

Buddha Bus wrote:
Hawaii 5-0 wrote:

Yes, the best college FS since Ed Reed has now signed with the Steelers. Book your tickets to the Super Bowl ! With The 239th Overall Pick The Steelers Select Gerod Holliman - Page 2 1647293567
Back to top Go down
Buddha Bus

Buddha Bus

PostSubject: Re: With The 239th Overall Pick The Steelers Select Gerod Holliman   With The 239th Overall Pick The Steelers Select Gerod Holliman - Page 2 EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:59 pm

El-Gonzo Jackson wrote:
Buddha Bus wrote:
Hawaii 5-0 wrote:

Yes, the best college FS since Ed Reed has now signed with the Steelers.  Book your tickets to the Super Bowl ! With The 239th Overall Pick The Steelers Select Gerod Holliman - Page 2 1647293567

Heading to Stub Hub right now! With The 239th Overall Pick The Steelers Select Gerod Holliman - Page 2 1841364231

Back to top Go down
Hawaii 5-0

Hawaii 5-0

PostSubject: Re: With The 239th Overall Pick The Steelers Select Gerod Holliman   With The 239th Overall Pick The Steelers Select Gerod Holliman - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 18, 2015 12:46 am

James C Wexell ‏@jimwexell -

Gerod Holliman ended #Steelers minicamp picking off Ben in endzone. Rookie FS w 1st, last picks of spring.

https://twitter.com/jimwexell
Back to top Go down
Hawaii 5-0

Hawaii 5-0

PostSubject: Re: With The 239th Overall Pick The Steelers Select Gerod Holliman   With The 239th Overall Pick The Steelers Select Gerod Holliman - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2015 4:29 pm

Steelers rookie Gerod Holliman ready to "earn a starting position now"

By Jeff.Hartman on Jun 30, 2015

The Pittsburgh Steelers depth at the safety position is anything but certain. Rookie Gerod Holliman isn't about to take a 'wait-and-see' approach, yet wants to earn a spot now as a rookie.

When you look at the Pittsburgh Steelers depth chart at the safety position, it doesn't scream of definitive play makers. Mike Mitchell has seemingly locked down a starting role in the team's back end, but the position vacated by retired safety Troy Polamalu is essentially up for grabs. Shamarko Thomas seems to be the horse leading the race to enter training camp as the starter, but veteran Will Allen has proven his worth on more than one occasion.

One player people might not be thinking too much about is rookie safety Gerod Holliman. Holliman set the NCAA record in 2014 with 14 interceptions, and he isn't about to take a 'wait-and-see' approach to playing time in 2015.

"I just want to go out and work hard and earn a starting position and establish my ground right now coming in as a rookie." Holliman told Teresa Varley of Steelers.com.

to read rest of article:

http://www.behindthesteelcurtain.com/nfl-pittsburgh-steelers-news/2015/6/30/8867435/steelers-rookie-gerod-holliman-ready-to-earn-a-starting-position-now
Back to top Go down
kirklandrules

kirklandrules

PostSubject: Re: With The 239th Overall Pick The Steelers Select Gerod Holliman   With The 239th Overall Pick The Steelers Select Gerod Holliman - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2015 5:26 pm

Good article, thanks for posting 5-0. It's impressive that a guy like Thomas, who doesn't have a solid lock on his position, is willing to help an incoming rookie. Team firs!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: With The 239th Overall Pick The Steelers Select Gerod Holliman   With The 239th Overall Pick The Steelers Select Gerod Holliman - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

With The 239th Overall Pick The Steelers Select Gerod Holliman
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next