Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeBus Hall of fame Fever/Xtreme get together - Page 2 Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Bus Hall of fame Fever/Xtreme get together

Go down 
+9
harrison'samonster
SteelCityUnderground
Master_Of_Puppets
andywitmyer
IowaSteeler927
steelcrazy
Drizztbob
KeepHarrisonTilHes92
steelstoned1972
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
SteelCityUnderground

SteelCityUnderground

Bus Hall of fame Fever/Xtreme get together - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bus Hall of fame Fever/Xtreme get together   Bus Hall of fame Fever/Xtreme get together - Page 2 EmptyThu May 28, 2015 11:10 am

Master_Of_Puppets wrote:
SteelCityUnderground wrote:
Master_Of_Puppets wrote:
SteelCityUnderground wrote:
I'm headed to the HOF induction Saturday. I don't have tickets for Sunday, because opportunists bought them all and are selling them for 10x the face value... seriously, a $30 ticket for $300, for PRESEASON? To watch Bruce and Landry Jones all game? Yeah... unless a ticket pops up, I may head down just for festivities and nothing else. Not looking to sell my organs on the black market for what will is traditionally the worst NFL game of the year.

Huh? I hope that's a joke. I get season tickets each year.

Want to know what I sold my preseason tickets for last year? $12 on eBay. Not each: TOTAL!

So why would I pay $195 per ticket (lowest going price on Stubhub) for a seat that retails $54? And that's the CHEAPEST seats. The highest ticket is $1000 and the sideline seat that retails for $74 is averaging $280-$300.

Keep in mind, this is PRESEASON. That's $300 EACH to watch Landry Jones "play" football.
yes i was joking.  i feel the same way, that's why i no longer go to concerts or ANY games. regular season game prices are easily twice the amount i'd be willing to pay , so asking full price for a preseason game to watch players that you'll never see in a uniform again ? kiss my ass Bus Hall of fame Fever/Xtreme get together - Page 2 3823912936

LOL Cool.

Yeah depends on the concert, event, etc. I've paid top dollar for some, bargains for others, or avoided altogether because I felt it was a rip.

http://steelcityunderground.com

Bus Hall of fame Fever/Xtreme get together
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2