Steelers Xtreme Forum

Home"Long in the tooth?!" Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

"Long in the tooth?!"

Go down 
+4
Fire Arians
ImmaculateGreenePolamalu
kirklandrules
DesertSteel
8 posters
AuthorMessage
DesertSteel

DesertSteel

"Long in the tooth?!" Empty
PostSubject: "Long in the tooth?!"   "Long in the tooth?!" EmptyFri Aug 07, 2015 1:02 pm

Listening to ESPN radio in the car this morning and Marcellus Wiley is ranking teams. He puts Steelers at #7, praising their offense and then says, "But their defense is old, long in the tooth." I had to yell at the radio and call him a moron. It kills me how these national talking heads just repeat the same stuff without looking at the facts. He made himself out an ignoramus and will probably continue to do so as well as anyone who heard him will repeat the same.
Back to top Go down
kirklandrules

kirklandrules

PostSubject: Re: "Long in the tooth?!"   "Long in the tooth?!" EmptyFri Aug 07, 2015 1:10 pm

I'd say repeating the idea the Steelers defense is old, in and of itself, is getting long in the tooth.
Back to top Go down
ImmaculateGreenePolamalu

PostSubject: Re: "Long in the tooth?!"   "Long in the tooth?!" EmptyFri Aug 07, 2015 1:40 pm

shit gets old but that's okay. They'll just look more stupid when the new D dominates.
Back to top Go down
Fire Arians

Fire Arians

PostSubject: Re: "Long in the tooth?!"   "Long in the tooth?!" EmptyFri Aug 07, 2015 2:17 pm

other than harrison our defense is a young one
Back to top Go down
Buddha Bus

Buddha Bus

PostSubject: Re: "Long in the tooth?!"   "Long in the tooth?!" EmptyFri Aug 07, 2015 2:19 pm

Idiot parrots. Probably just some stupid punk that Warren Sapp dresses up as his favorite prostitute, shackles to his basement wall, and slaps around, causing severe head trauma and a touch of the ol' Stockholm Syndrome. Anybody still spewing that tired horseshit narrative today immediately loses credibility under closer scrutiny. No need to give a fuck.

Back to top Go down
tony hipchest

PostSubject: Re: "Long in the tooth?!"   "Long in the tooth?!" EmptyFri Aug 07, 2015 2:19 pm

Marcellus was probably thinking of his wife.

Its time to shut up about old, slow, and its over.

The dominance is just beginning! "Long in the tooth?!" 3056903510

. .
Back to top Go down
Buddha Bus

Buddha Bus

PostSubject: Re: "Long in the tooth?!"   "Long in the tooth?!" EmptyFri Aug 07, 2015 2:29 pm

Fire Arians wrote:

And he's not even being projected as a starter right now. Lawrence Timmons is probably the senior member of the starting defense right now and I hardly think you can refer to him as "old".

Back to top Go down
kirklandrules

kirklandrules

PostSubject: Re: "Long in the tooth?!"   "Long in the tooth?!" EmptyFri Aug 07, 2015 3:05 pm

Buddha Bus wrote:
Fire Arians wrote:

And he's not even being projected as a starter right now. Lawrence Timmons is probably the senior member of the starting defense right now and I hardly think you can refer to him as "old".

Willie Gay, I think, is the oldest starter at 30.
Back to top Go down
effyou515

effyou515

PostSubject: Re: "Long in the tooth?!"   "Long in the tooth?!" EmptyFri Aug 07, 2015 3:08 pm

old and slow, excuse me got to slap a couple of hookers around. "Long in the tooth?!" 1797695198
Back to top Go down
Buddha Bus

Buddha Bus

PostSubject: Re: "Long in the tooth?!"   "Long in the tooth?!" EmptyFri Aug 07, 2015 3:26 pm

kirklandrules wrote:
Buddha Bus wrote:
Fire Arians wrote:

Yeah, I forgot about him. Still, hardly a unit full of codgers. This is the youngest the defense has been in years, for better or for worse. I guess until we start trotting poopy diapered rugrats out onto the field we'll continue hearing this same old garbage. "Long in the tooth?!" 2440041547

Back to top Go down
Wallace108

Wallace108

PostSubject: Re: "Long in the tooth?!"   "Long in the tooth?!" EmptyFri Aug 07, 2015 3:47 pm

kirklandrules wrote:
Buddha Bus wrote:
Fire Arians wrote:

Gay and Timmons are now the seasoned veterans. Let that sink in for a minute. Yoi! Time flies.

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.
Back to top Go down
http://www.steelersxtreme.com/
Buddha Bus

Buddha Bus

PostSubject: Re: "Long in the tooth?!"   "Long in the tooth?!" EmptyFri Aug 07, 2015 3:50 pm

Wallace108 wrote:
kirklandrules wrote:
Buddha Bus wrote:
Fire Arians wrote:

Gay and Timmons are now the seasoned veterans. Let that sink in for a minute. Yoi! Time flies.

They're still whipper-snappers, I tells ya! "Long in the tooth?!" 3366384954

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Long in the tooth?!"   "Long in the tooth?!" Empty

Back to top Go down

"Long in the tooth?!"
Page 1 of 1